SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:58 pm

I took a SC from a story of one of his friends. The friend is public. Can I post?
It’s broad daylight, Nayte is with a group of friends, he’s talking to two blondes.
It’s really brief and without knowing the context, I can’t make any judgments.

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:59 pm

Anything that’s posted on a public profile is allowed to be posted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:02 am

Ok then…. He may change to private soon (I know I will!)

https://instagram.com/doncurry_?utm_medium=copy_link

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 833b4010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:27 am

So I saw this tiktok expecting something, but there is absolutely nothing happening? This is what ends an engagement? Like, y’all are not going to give us something more concrete?

Link: Tiktok
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:03 am

I personally don't find that incriminating. To me it looks as if he is being recognized by fans and responding.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:38 am

To add some location context…Nayte was out on Rainey Street which is a fun, crowded bar street in Austin. Locals often take guests there when they visit. On Friday/Saturday nights, it’s often full of University of Texas students who are likely to be “fan girling” and asking for pics, taking videos, etc. From what I see, he’s just being nice to everyone, having a good time out.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:57 pm

This is a s/cap from Nayte's own story. imo he has nothing to hide otherwise I don't think he'd post it. I think a lot of the times the F1 was very quiet. People post a lot more SM now than in the past. To me he's just having a good time.

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Captu590

https://www.instagram.com/kingbabatunde/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 pm

Yeah, I think he's just talking to fans.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:54 pm

hoeletariat wrote:So I saw this tiktok expecting something, but there is absolutely nothing happening? This is what ends an engagement? Like, y’all are not going to give us something more concrete?

Well Nayte actually followed this blond, her name is Makayla and then went and unfollowed her. He did this the previous night as well with another girl then she followed him back and the next a.m. they unfollowed each other. It's very suspect to me.

His ex has said this is his behavior follows them checks them out and then hooks up with them and then unfollows them. All I know he better not be cheating on Michelle. She deserves the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:19 pm

SpecialK wrote:
hoeletariat wrote:So I saw this tiktok expecting something, but there is absolutely nothing happening? This is what ends an engagement? Like, y’all are not going to give us something more concrete?

Well Nayte actually followed this blond, her name is Makayla and then went and unfollowed her.  He did this the previous night as well with another girl then she followed him back and the next a.m. they unfollowed each other.  It's very suspect to me.

His ex has said this is his behavior follows them checks them out and then hooks up with them and then unfollows them.  All I know he better not be cheating on Michelle.  She deserves the world.  

Curious to know where does this come from? Source?

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:23 pm

I did see him follow 3 girls that he then unfollowed a day later or so. I actually thought that they probably met him and asked him to follow them, and he did to make them happy, but then unfollowed them later laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:25 pm

SpecialK wrote:

Well Nayte actually followed this blond, her name is Makayla and then went and unfollowed her.  He did this the previous night as well with another girl then she followed him back and the next a.m. they unfollowed each other.  It's very suspect to me.

His ex has said this is his behavior follows them checks them out and then hooks up with them and then unfollows them.  All I know he better not be cheating on Michelle.  She deserves the world.  

How do you know who his ex is? And where did she say all of this at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan