SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:11 pm

CHO wrote:In the preview above - Greg says - something is not right...
I wonder if he felt Katie pulling back - and that is what set him off.

In preview of Greg's hometown date when his mother says she is worried about his heart and Katie replies "at the end of this everybody gets hurt except one man" seems an abrupt way to answer (hopefully there is more to it we will see when the episode airs). If that was indeed Katie's total response I would have warned my son Katie was leading him on. If Katie had her heart set on Greg she would have found words to reassure his mom even if she didn't want to say she was in love with him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:37 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
CHO wrote:In the preview above - Greg says - something is not right...
I wonder if he felt Katie pulling back - and that is what set him off.

In preview of Greg's hometown date when his mother says she is worried about his heart and Katie replies "at the end of this everybody gets hurt except one man" seems an abrupt way to answer (hopefully there is more to it we will see when the episode airs). If that was indeed Katie's total response I would have warned my son Katie was leading him on. If Katie had her heart set on Greg she would have found words to reassure his mom even if she didn't want to say she was in love with him.  

I agree - it seemed kind of harsh. Wonder also if Katie was tiring of the whole process - and didn't have the patience - or empathy to keep the game going.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:20 pm

It sounds like a warning instead of reassurance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:43 pm

It will definitely be interesting to see how the Katie-Greg fight play out. I wonder how much of the episode it will be? I don't expect it to match the Des-Brooks break-up--that was epic! And not the same situation at all imho.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:21 pm

The only thing I don't like watching when a contestant want's to leave is how "devastated" the lead is. Des DeAnna Ali, makes me cringe seeing them a wreck over someone that doesn't want to be there.

In this case, I hope it's not a screaming match because that's not something I want to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing I don't like watching when a contestant want's to leave is how "devastated" the lead is. Des DeAnna Ali, makes me cringe seeing them a wreck over someone that doesn't want to be there.

In this case, I hope it's not a screaming match because that's not something I want to watch.

I have a feeling that this fight will have the tone of a “right fight”. Not trying to resolve a problem/situation, but rather trying to be the person that’s right.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eusebeia wrote:snipped

Could be.  And iirc there's a preview of him saying it bothers him to see her kissing other guys, so that would fit.  in that scenario Greg seeks reassurance from Katie that he is the one, and she won't/can't give it.  If Greg knows the show--maybe he doesn't--he would know that often the Bachelorette DOES give her F1 a heads up.  Maybe that's why there's a lot of emphasis in the previews about Katie not saying ILY to anyone (yet).    So that if/when she does, it's a big deal.  

I mentioned this when we had a clip of Greg saying he wasn't sure how she was feeling, paraphrasing and Katie seemed surprised by that. We have heard many times how the lead leaves little clues for their F1 to let them know they are special.

For him to go that far, and leave if true, tells me he realized Katie is not for him or he didn't want to get engaged or both.  

My take on Greg is that he never wanted to get engaged. He came on the show for clout, and he got what he came for. JMO
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:24 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 45cyyzpui7e71

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3y4mf1s0j7e71

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thekatiethurston/2628709607405817500/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:58 pm

Oh wow Blake's hometown jersey is in that pile. I also see a jacket she wore on her one on one date with Blake, winter overalls and a winter coat. I don't think she'll need the winter coat and overalls in San Diego. She does have her Mariners jersey when she threw the first pitch in the pile. It's hard to know if it is a give away pile or a store for later pile JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:33 pm

jen689 wrote:Oh wow Blake's hometown jersey is in that pile. I also see a jacket she wore on a date with Blake, winter overalls and a winter coat. I don't think she'll need the winter coat and overalls in San Diego. She does have her Mariners jersey when she threw the first pitch in the pile. It's hard to know if it is a give away pile or a store for later pile JMO

Katie said she kept every gift given to her by the guys, so I think this pile is a "save" pile, especially since she said her favorite type of date is a date that gives her memories. I can't believe a keepsake kind of girl would ever get rid of the Mariners jersey, no matter who was F1
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:41 am

If the guys are required to group chat like on Tayshia’s season then they will find out Micheal is gone before family visits. Has there been anything in previews that shows guy chats that haven’t aired yet?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:06 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9l1jwhLbe/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
twinkle73
Longhornfan
Fleurdesel
iamreal2u
gurlbrit