SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:54 pm

eusebeia wrote:snipped  So is this Des/Brooks redux?

I have said this since it was rumoured Des was going to appear. She hasn't had much to do with BN and for her to make an appearance has to be because she'll give Katie advice. She too was a wreck after Brooks left, and realized Chris was always there right under her nose.

Maybe it wasn't scripted, maybe they didn't expect Greg to leave and it was a last minute decision to get her input somehow but for me, that was the whole idea of getting Des to talk to Katie and the comparison of the two. They could have had Ali or DeAnna, same story for both of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:09 am

philphan wrote:Interesting that they showed a flashback of Greg/Katie moments at the end...not the traditional way they end an episode.

Yes it very interesting, which I don't believe it was done for nothing. Like everything we were allowed to hear coming out of her mouth tonight about her feelings and plans with Greg. I know that I'm feeling stronger and stronger that she doesn't pick Blake. In the preview for next week on her date with Blake, she's still hurting.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:24 am

https://youtu.be/h-SqxHQcxjE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:26 am

Sprite wrote:As much as I think he is immature and didn't handle this well at all...what more could she say other than he is her #1 and will be there next week...I have to wonder how much of a hand did producers have in making him freak out. This just came too out of the blue for me.
For me it felt like he was manipulating her to get what he needed. It's better that she is not with him then.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:48 am

Greg is a first class manipulator. It’s all about him! This is sickening.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:15 am

Maddy wrote:
Sprite wrote:As much as I think he is immature and didn't handle this well at all...what more could she say other than he is her #1 and will be there next week...I have to wonder how much of a hand did producers have in making him freak out. This just came too out of the blue for me.
For me it felt like he was manipulating her to get what he needed. It's better that she is not with him then.

I don't disagree. Clearly he has issues and isn't very good at communication...both listening and speaking...but, I still think tptb had a huge hand in this. One minute he is happy and everything is wonderful and the next all hell breaks loose. I am missing what made him flip and I suspect it was a little chat with production pushing his buttons and working on his insecurities.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:52 am

barbell wrote:Greg is a first class manipulator. It’s all about him! This is sickening.

Yes, me, me and ME! And the moment he doesn't get want he wanted becomes SO COLD! Just a different person! That was scary.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:59 am

So I disagree with most of you regarding Greg. I actually felt sorry for him tonight. He opened up to the woman he could see being his wife and didn't get the warm fuzzies in return. Katie could have been far more sensitive to him when he told her he loved her and saw her as his wife. I hurt for him when his brother said that the two of them never talked of their dad. Greg needs someone who will reassure him that he is loved, is enough and is perfect for his chosen. I don't think he and Katie would have lasted outside the bubble of Bachelor love. But it pains me to see so many dismissive comments about Greg. My impression of him grew tonight. And I think the ease with which he and Katie interacted made me believe he was her F1, up to this point.

I can't wait to see how things transpire. It seems to me that Kaitlyn and Tayshia tell Blake and Justin that Greg has left. Hence, the comment from Blake regarding Katie's state of mind. I keep thinking when does Justin go home?

And despite his date being shown last, there were several references to him being first. Katie mentioned to him that she would have the conversation she had with his mom with other families about only saying I Love You to the final man. And Greg mentioned when he went to see her, that several days had passed since their date.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:02 am

@Sprite I actually thought Greg was pretty clear in communicating to Katie that he didn't get what he needed - mainly some warmth in response to his opening up.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:19 am

Sprite wrote:
Maddy wrote:
I don't disagree. Clearly he has issues and isn't very good at communication...both listening and speaking...but, I still think tptb had a huge hand in this. One minute he is happy and everything is wonderful and the next all hell breaks loose. I am missing what made him flip and I suspect it was a little chat with production pushing his buttons and working on his insecurities.
To me it felt like he was like a child. As long as you make me happy I love you. The moment you don't want to give me what I want you make me unhappy and I don't see you as the same person who was making me happy. It is all about him and his feelings. And what about her??? She cannot always do everything just to make him happy. They both said it was always easy and great for them to be together. And then it was not easy anymore and he couldn't deal with that! And life is not always about having fun. And if you are not willing to be there for another person then what's the point??? He thought she was the one who was always would make him happy and all of a sudden realized she was not gonna do it. I really, really don't understand everything that was happening in his mind, but looked like he run into something he couldn't deal with. And it was it for him. Not for a second he thought about her and how difficult it was for her. It was all about him! Sad.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:29 am

Norcalgal wrote:So I disagree with most of you regarding Greg. I actually felt sorry for him tonight. He opened up to the woman he could see being his wife and didn't get the warm fuzzies in return. Katie could have been far more sensitive to him when he told her he loved her and saw her as his wife. I hurt for him when his brother said that the two of them never talked of their dad. Greg needs someone who will reassure him that he is loved, is enough and is perfect for his chosen. I don't think he and Katie would have lasted outside the bubble of Bachelor love. But it pains me to see so many dismissive comments about Greg. My impression of him grew tonight. And I think the ease with which he and Katie interacted made me believe he was her F1, up to this point.
Sorry @Norcalgal it pains you to see so many dismissive comments about Greg, I know how it feels. But Katie could be tough and I think it would be too much for him. He finally saw this side of her and couldn't deal with that.
Norcalgal wrote:I can't wait to see how things transpire. It seems to me that Kaitlyn and Tayshia tell Blake and Justin that Greg has left. Hence, the comment from Blake regarding Katie's state of mind. I keep thinking when does Justin go home?
I'm thinking about the same.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:38 am

@Norcalgal  I totally agree with this.  Tonight it was confirmed to me that it's been Greg all along for Katie, and that he loved her.  I fear he still has a lot of grief to work through and is not ready for a serious relationship.  Love doesn't "cure" grief, especially if it has not been processed. It's just something that is always there, but becomes easier to bear, especially if shared.  Katie cannot be totally responsible for that.  My heart ached for them both...they were to me, talking past each other.  Both were right on some things, both wrong.   I hope they are able to come to some peace with each other and move on.  I never saw Blake as the one and I still don't.  I hope Katie just takes time for herself.  

I also think the producers did neither of them any favors in the edit.  The "in memoriam" at the end was very odd.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
twinkle73
Longhornfan
Fleurdesel
iamreal2u
gurlbrit