SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:]I keep thinking back to Des and Brooks and how so many couldn't see how Des could go on and choose someone else after going all in with Brooks, yet she did cause she realized that she really had stronger feelings for Chris.  Once again we are seeing this same routine again of how some feel that there is no way Katie would choose someone else.  To me, it was quite obvious that she had a greater connection with Blake.  IMO, things peaked too soon for her and Greg for him to be the F1.

Monday is fast approaching and we all shall find out what happened. The last thing she said in the upcoming preview was her love for Greg, was real. The description of the final episode says will she find the love she's looking for or leave alone. She doesn't look happy at the FRC. My strongest opinion is she picks no one but herself.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:12 pm

pbmax wrote:Monday is fast approaching and we all shall find out what happened. The last thing she said in the upcoming preview was her love for Greg, was real. The description of the final episode says will she find the love she's looking for or leave alone. She doesn't look happy at the FRC. My strongest opinion is she picks no one but herself.
If I didn't listen to interviews/podcasts Katie has done hinting she was with someone and didn't see the photo from ATFR with the rose petals/engagement ring I'd think she was single too. I think her feelings for Blake continued to grow as she moved forward with the process. From the previews it looks like she had a FS, MTP and LCD with Blake. At the FRC she'd spent enough time with Blake to fall in love and get engaged JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:51 pm

Bachelorette Katie Thurston & Greg Grippo's UGLY Breakup - Therapist Explains How It All Went Sour

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:46 pm

jen689 wrote:
pbmax wrote:Monday is fast approaching and we all shall find out what happened. The last thing she said in the upcoming preview was her love for Greg, was real. The description of the final episode says will she find the love she's looking for or leave alone. She doesn't look happy at the FRC. My strongest opinion is she picks no one but herself.
If I didn't listen to interviews/podcasts Katie has done hinting she was with someone and didn't see the photo from ATFR with the rose petals/engagement ring I'd think she was single too. I think her feelings for Blake continued to grow as she moved forward with the process. From the previews it looks like she had a FS, MTP and LCD with Blake. At the FRC she'd spent enough time with Blake to fall in love and get engaged JMO

All the ones I read and heard, I did not hear any hints that she was with someone. JMO. Yet she had all those dates with him and still looking sad at FRC. She said her love for Greg is real and if so you don't just drop it and pick a new one a few days later (now in my world). If she fell in love with Blake, no need to be trolling Greg. Again JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:23 pm

pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:]I keep thinking back to Des and Brooks and how so many couldn't see how Des could go on and choose someone else after going all in with Brooks, yet she did cause she realized that she really had stronger feelings for Chris.  Once again we are seeing this same routine again of how some feel that there is no way Katie would choose someone else.  To me, it was quite obvious that she had a greater connection with Blake.  IMO, things peaked too soon for her and Greg for him to be the F1.

Monday is fast approaching and we all shall find out what happened. The last thing she said in the upcoming preview was her love for Greg, was real. The description of the final episode says will she find the love she's looking for or leave alone. She doesn't look happy at the FRC. My strongest opinion is she picks no one but herself.
I think the bolded is the main thing....she HAD love but that tells me that the love really wasnt there. I remember so many saying that there is absolutely no way in the world that Des can get over things and get engaged to Chris. BUT you got to look at the timeframe. IMO, it is exactly the same here in this one too. I see this as Katie going in but not completely there as Greg "claimed" he was. I think she may be falling but not all there. He couldn't handle that as for some reason he felt that it was all him and no one else. Bottom line, I think that Katie has been falling for Blake, I think that when this happens with Greg, it gives Blake a chance to be her helper, help her through all the drama.....through that, I am thinking it actually brings them closer and hense why they are engaged. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:31 pm

pbmax wrote:
jen689 wrote:

All the ones I read and heard, I did not hear any hints that she was with someone. JMO. Yet she had all those dates with him and still looking sad at FRC. She said her love for Greg is real and if so you don't just drop it and pick a new one a few days later (now in my world). If she fell in love with Blake, no need to be trolling Greg. Again JMO
You say looking sad at the FRC. I say that she has the sun in her eyes, wind in her face, is stressed, or so many other adjectives to describe her look. IMO it doesn't necessarily mean that she is sad...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:41 pm

pbmax wrote:...she had all those dates with him and still looking sad at FRC. She said her love for Greg is real and if so you don't just drop it and pick a new one a few days later (now in my world). If she fell in love with Blake, no need to be trolling Greg. Again JMO
At hometowns I don't think Katie was 100% sure Greg would be F1. She gave Greg the FIR, he'd been on two 1 on 1's, three group dates and a hometown date. Blake missed out on the meet and greet, had only been on one 1 on 1, two group dates and a hometown date. Her feelings for Blake hadn't had enough time to develop. Katie was able to compartmentalize her relationships. She said she fell in love with more than one man. After Greg left she had three more dates with Blake. At the FRC her love for Blake surpassed her love for Greg.

I think she was looking at Greg's photo because Andrew and Justin were in it and she like the caption. She may have wanted to read the comments from the other men like Tre and Conner who posted on the photo.

I think production wants viewers to think Katie may have rejected the F2 and left alone. They could have chosen photo's of Blake walking up to the podium. I'm sure when he does we'll see her big smile which would have given away the ending JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:35 am

jen689 wrote:
pbmax wrote:...she had all those dates with him and still looking sad at FRC. She said her love for Greg is real and if so you don't just drop it and pick a new one a few days later (now in my world). If she fell in love with Blake, no need to be trolling Greg. Again JMO
At hometowns I don't think Katie was 100% sure Greg would be F1. She gave Greg the FIR, he'd been on two 1 on 1's, three group dates and a hometown date. Blake missed out on the meet and greet, had only been on one 1 on 1, two group dates and a hometown date. Her feelings for Blake hadn't had enough time to develop. Katie was able to compartmentalize her relationships. She said she fell in love with more than one man. After Greg left she had three more dates with Blake. At the FRC her love for Blake surpassed her love for Greg.

I think she was looking at Greg's photo because Andrew and Justin were in it and she like the caption. She may have wanted to read the comments from the other men like Tre and Conner who posted on the photo.

I think production wants viewers to think Katie may have rejected the F2 and left alone. They could have chosen photo's of Blake walking up to the podium. I'm sure when he does we'll see her big smile which would have given away the ending JMO

I guess she was lying the couple of times she indicated that he was. At times on those dates she doesn't look happy but we shall see Monday. She seems still to be broken hearted with her mother. Katie's theme has been about love, that forever love throughout this season, she say she won't settle for less. I think production pulling a good one this season. If I'm wrong then I will come here and say I was all wrong. Katie has been doing more than liking a pic, I read she was copying music from Greg's spotify.

Desiree and Katie are two different people because Desiree could move onto someone at a drop of the hat doesn't mean everybody can do it especially Katie, the way she talk about the kind of love she wants. Come on Monday.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:33 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelorette Katie Thurston & Greg Grippo's UGLY Breakup - Therapist Explains How It All Went Sour

Highly recommend listening/watching this video. The therapist is very good.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:11 am

@Norcalgal fascinating conversation. I learned a great deal from watching that.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:41 am

That was a great video. My takeaway is that Dr. S. feels it was nobody's fault. Both Greg and Katie have issues with anxiety, and would probably benefit from having a steadier, calmer partner.

So (my summary,) it appears that Dr. S. feels that for Greg, unresolved grief led to attachment anxiety, which was provoked by jealousy. Greg lashed out in anger when he perceived a change in Katie, which he found threatening to his emotional well-being. Dr. S. said something like [paraphrased,] "Greg doesn't need The Bachelor, he needs therapy." I think the thing that struck home with me was when she was talking about how anxiously attached children will lash out in anger, i.e. by throwing things and breaking things, when a parent who they perceive as having abandoned them returns. (As an urban teacher, I have seen that anger in children a lot.) In a similar manner, Greg lashed out at Katie.

From what I heard, she said that there was not enough information to say that Greg was gaslighting, or that he is narcissistic (which she thinks may be a possibility, but again, not enough information to make the call one way or the other.)

So basically, he was an emotional mess, and barring a sudden jolt of insight, there was nothing to be done about it. It's interesting how she compared Greg's reaction to how Tayshia's Zac responded in similar circumstances -- Zac was able to regroup, and ask Tayshia how *she* was doing. Greg did not have anywhere near the emotional capacity to put himself in Katie's shoes, and express concern about her welfare.

I still think it's a good thing that Katie found this out before any possible engagement. Greg is just not in a place where he is ready for a healthy relationship with a partner.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:44 am

Listened to half of it. Will catch up later. It's very good! Thanks @Maddy for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
twinkle73
Longhornfan
Fleurdesel
iamreal2u
gurlbrit