SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 -  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:03 pm

Maurissa is gorgeous. Do we know if they are still together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

4 -  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maurissa is gorgeous. Do we know if they are still together?

According to RS all the couples are still together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:12 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:12 am

https://youtu.be/EtXz8HzSChk
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:55 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:38 am

I miss David Spade. I miss his sweetly sarcastic remarks and his funny throwaway lines.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Joe and Serina are adorable! @Sprite so true!

I think Joe and Serena will be the strongest couple in Paradise. I like Riley and Maurissa together but going to the boom boom room when they first meet? Obviously, you want chemistry but it's got to be more than that.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:38 am

https://youtu.be/MexebLOrCag
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Ratings:

Mirroring Monday, the Tuesday 10 p.m. ET time period premiere of ABC competition series “The Ultimate Surfer” was a complete wipeout. Last night it averaged a mere 1.32 million viewers (#3) and a 0.4 rating/3 share in adults 18-49 (#1) out of 2.65 million viewers (#3) and a 0.7/ 6 in the demo (#2) for “Bachelor in Paradise” from 8-10 p.m.

https://programminginsider.com/tuesday-ratings-americas-got-talent-leads-nbc-to-typical-victory/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:42 pm

Bachelor in Paradise: 704 (8/30)

“704” – When it comes to “Paradise,” the more, the merrier as they say. Two new men arrive, promptly choosing a pair of lucky ladies to take on a hot and heavy double date and one coupled-up cutie contemplates if she’s ready to stop exploring other options. Meanwhile, things fall apart as one hopeless romantic learns the object of his affection visited the Boom Boom Room with someone else and guest host Lance Bass gives his best advice to a woman who’s dying for her man to make a move. With a rose ceremony on the horizon, romantic tension is building on the beach, but the biggest conflict of the night is about much more than a rose – just ask Aaron and Thomas – on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, AUG. 30 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DLS) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-704-8-30/

Bachelor in Paradise: 705 (8/31)

“705” – Watch out Paradise, there’s a storm brewing. As the women prepare to hand out their roses, nerves are getting the better of the men. But just when the future seems written, guest host Lance Bass has one more surprise up his sleeve, and it’s a big one. For the first time, a Bachelorette has made her way to Mexico and Becca Kufrin – rose in hand – is bringing the heat to the beach. Is that all? Not a chance. More familiar faces will make their entrances and the remaining couples will be put to the test, none more than Joe and Serena who will face their biggest challenge yet … and her name is Kendall, on “Bachelor in Paradise,” TUESDAY, AUG. 31 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DLS) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-705-8-31/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:12 pm

Liking Lance hosting

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:35 pm

I like Lance too. Thanks @bluwavz I didn't know it's another two nighter.

Is it two nights all season? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou