SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:32 am

eusebeia wrote:So what was the thing that happened that had never happened before in Bachelorette history?  

it could be a lot of things.
2 leaving voluntarily during hometown week or a returning suitor finally 'winning'

Back to top Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:34 am

alwayscooking wrote:
pbmax wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Katie has every right to tell Greg how she feels after the way he treated her. She didn't need to scream and be rude, but he just didn't get it. He expected to be told when there's 3-4 guys left that he's the one?

He talks in circles, which is why I think he realized he needed to get out.

OMG I couldn't agree more, he was saying I know you have other relationships and wasn't expecting an ILY, but then he was mad she wouldn't validate his feelings.  He didn't tell her about his acting, he used this as a platform, and wanted out when it got to close to the end.. I wouldn't be surprised if TP told him he'd have a chance as the next lead if he did what they wanted.

Actors want love too,  Hugesmile  everybody wants love. You think if he had told her about acting school would that made her change her mind about him, would she had sent him home earlier., highly doubt that too.

If that's the case then he should have been honest about it.

Did all the other guys go into depth about what they do or did.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 am

seton wrote:
sdmom wrote:Did they say where they will live? Is she moving to Canada?

I think they will be traveling and I think Katie wants to settle in San Diego eventually.

I hope they go to Africa together.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 am

seton wrote:
eusebeia wrote:So what was the thing that happened that had never happened before in Bachelorette history?  

2 leaving voluntarily during hometown week or a returning suitor finally 'winning'

I thought she was going to be the ultimate strong woman and propose to him, laugh out loud ..guess not
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:47 am

seton wrote:

A late arrival winning has never happened before? In the run up to the series they made such a big deal of how something was unprecedented. I was expecting them to say what it was on ATFR. Maybe someone will say something eventually.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:50 am

ok, i edited an earlier answer bc i just found out that katie is moving to canada via her
ig

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:53 am

eusebeia wrote:
seton wrote:

A late arrival winning has never happened before?  In the run up to the series they made such a big deal of how something was unprecedented.  I was expecting them to say what it was on ATFR.  Maybe someone will say something eventually.  

Happen, Mary
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:53 am

seton wrote:ok, i edited an earlier answer bc i just found out that katie is moving to canada via her
ig

holy cow, really?? i thought that meant a visit..
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:06 am

@GuardianAngel and I both live close to Hamilton and should go on a reconnaissance mission to interview these two and find out how they snuck in those SHVs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:35 am

I am so not interested in this. LOL. I've paused it twice but feel some obligation to give it another try.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:36 am

pbmax wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
pbmax wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Katie has every right to tell Greg how she feels after the way he treated her. She didn't need to scream and be rude, but he just didn't get it. He expected to be told when there's 3-4 guys left that he's the one?

He talks in circles, which is why I think he realized he needed to get out.

OMG I couldn't agree more, he was saying I know you have other relationships and wasn't expecting an ILY, but then he was mad she wouldn't validate his feelings.  He didn't tell her about his acting, he used this as a platform, and wanted out when it got to close to the end.. I wouldn't be surprised if TP told him he'd have a chance as the next lead if he did what they wanted.

Actors want love too,  Hugesmile  everybody wants love. You think if he had told her about acting school would that made her change her mind about him, would she had sent him home earlier., highly doubt that too.

If that's the case then he should have been honest about it.

Did all the other guys go into depth about what they do or did.

IMO, if he wasn't there to forward his career, he would of been honest. He got himself out with a performance that he hopes he will get an acting gig. IMO, no man should treat a woman as he did. No man should get away with it without a major tongue lashing at least for it neither. He somehow thought he was the bachelor and she better lay down her self and leave with him cause that is what he wants. For someone who has applied for the show as many times as he did really has no idea of what the truth/facts of the situation was. He is a rude idiot that really needs to grow up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:39 am

I think Katie should have been more gracious to Greg. After all, she's happy and engaged and looking forward to a happy life with Blake. Sometimes it's best to just let it go.

I was surprised at how articulate Greg was tonight. He acknowledged how unhappy he had been before the show and how much he had grown.

And Blake is a real cutie! He stood his ground with the Wicked Aunt quite well! I hope they are happy together. But so many details were left out about SHV and their future together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love