SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:17 pm

https://youtu.be/MIFrjgcdUp4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Billysmom wrote:Disagree, tayshia.... If Katie is this independent woman she should be able to accept not having things on her schedule...

I totally disagree with Tashia’s comment of “if you’re not ready (to propose) you’ll have to let her go”. Huh?!? He loves her but did not seem sure about proposing. I wish they could just be together without a proposal.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I think Katie should have been more gracious to Greg. After all, she's happy and engaged and looking forward to a happy life with Blake. Sometimes it's best to just let it go.

I was surprised at how articulate Greg was tonight. He acknowledged how unhappy he had been before the show and how much he had grown.

And Blake is a real cutie! He stood his ground with the Wicked Aunt quite well! I hope they are happy together. But so many details were left out about SHV and their future together.

I hope Katie and Blake will be happy. Do I think they’ll make it? No. But they have as good a chance of any of the couples from this show.

I was not impressed with Katie at the ATFR. She could have expressed her feelings but “let it go” at some point. She didn’t seem like someone with her feelings for Greg resolved. She goes from Greg IMO clearly being F1 and wanting to leave when he leaves to being in love with Blake a few days later. Huh?!?

Greg came across better than I thought he was going to. I can see why there is a #TeamGreg. Katie being so angry I don’t think she did herself any favors.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:28 pm

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel and I both live close to Hamilton and should go on a reconnaissance mission to interview these two and find out how they snuck in those SHVs.

I would totally do that in a New York minute! laugh out loud Maybe I can entice him to bring K to Niagara Falls, go to wine country, we can be their tour guides and get the scoop on SHV's at the same time. laugh out loud How the heck did they manage that, in a pandemic of all things!

If I were in Katie's position I would have said the very same things except my tone would have been totally different. She said in an eonline article she was sad when he left and blamed herself, but then anger set in which is exactly what I said a few days ago about the shading. She was angry.

He deserved to hear what she said, although imo he still doesn't get it. She is the lead, she still had other's in the mix. Greg expected her to what? profess her love to him after he poured his heart out while she still had others?(they all pour their hearts out Greg). I don't think he handled himself well at all. He was not confident and he still didn't make sense to me as far as what he wanted.

Katie is not my favourite person but what she said at the end is exactly my opinion on how to handle that situation. Paraphrasing, As soon as he left, so did all my feelings. There's no way someone who is in love, walks away like that.

Blake is one of several other F1's who were confident through out the whole process as well as respecting what the lead had to go through.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 14581310

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thekatiethurston/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:32 pm

There it is! yes! I totally believed that spoiler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel and I both live close to Hamilton and should go on a reconnaissance mission to interview these two and find out how they snuck in those SHVs.

I would totally do that in a New York minute! laugh out loud Maybe I can entice him to bring K to Niagara Falls, go to wine country, we can be their tour guides and get the scoop on SHV's at the same time. laugh out loud How the heck did they manage that, in a pandemic of all things!

If I were in Katie's position I would have said the very same things except my tone would have been totally different. She said in an eonline article she was sad when he left and blamed herself, but then anger set in which is exactly what I said a few days ago about the shading. She was angry.

He deserved to hear what she said, although imo he still doesn't get it. She is the lead, she still had other's in the mix. Greg expected her to what? profess her love to him after he poured his heart out while she still had others?(they all pour their hearts out Greg). I don't think he handled himself well at all. He was not confident and he still didn't make sense to me as far as what he wanted.

Katie is not my favourite person but what she said at the end is exactly my opinion on how to handle that situation. Paraphrasing, As soon as he left, so did all my feelings. There's no way someone who is in love, walks away like that.

Blake is one of several other F1's who were confident through out the whole process as well as respecting what the lead had to go through.

This is my take on Greg too.

On Blake, it was great to hear Katie acknowledge that even though she told Blake she thought of quitting after Greg left, Blake somehow took it in stride and stuck around. Blake seems like a generally upbeat, cheerful person, easy to be around (esp compared to Mopey McMopeyson--great term for Greg.) Interesting to see at the ATFR and later interviews how it's Katie who is resting her hand on Blake's knee, to anchor herself? for reassurance?--rather than the reverse. Blake was very handsy on the show.

On the SHVs--is it possible Blake just stayed in the US? Canadians can stay as tourists for 6 months without getting any kind of visa. At that point if he had returned to Canada he would have had to quarantine for 14 days--and quarantine was monitored closely, according to my friends who had to do it before the rules changed.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:07 pm

Katie calling out Greg for going on the show for exposure for his acting career but totally let's the fact slide that Blake has now chased down 3 bachelorettes! I like Blake and Katie together and give them the same chance any other crazy couples from this show, but think she's not being honest about the Greg situation. Greg came across much better than Katie did IMO and just because she's "the bachelorette" doesn't excuse bad behavior.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 pm

@Minney Greg applied for Hannah's season, Clare's season, and Tayshia's.

I was watching a vid in another thread which reminded me of the ending where Tayshia says something about Michelle, and K says something about leaving to help her? I didn't catch it all but that proves to me the spoiler of them negotiating two weeks prior to the start of filming was incorrect. Does anyone remember if that was in a tabloid or seems to me someone posted it on SM?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Just have to go on record with the bad energy fire on Blake's final date. I live in an area of N California that has had severe forest fires the past 4 years. For the wind to be blowing so hard and for them to light that up and watch it burn gave me shivers. Even with trained professionals standing by to help control it, it could have gone rouge really quick. When we drive ATVs through our property, we always carry fire extinguishers and frankly don't do it on hot, windy days.
I hear what you are saying about the fires....we in British Columbia have close to 300 fires burning just in this one province right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Minney Greg applied for Hannah's season, Clare's season, and Tayshia's.
snipped

This is not what Greg said on Nick's podcast today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ozDcEvYs4 He said his sister Samantha signed him up. He was in NYC when he got a call from LA. It was Bachelorette casting and they wanted to know if he was interested in Becca Kufrin's season. He said no. They then approached him for Clare's season and he was flown out to LA and sequestered before the first night. But COVID intervened and he and the other contestants were sent home. Several months later he declined to be on Clare's season in Palm Springs, because he couldn't see himself with Clare.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:58 am

I didn’t listen to the podcast but I read the recap at Reddit.
Apparently Greg did see a therapist after his father’s death and was close to him.Unfortunately the therapist passed away.

He also said he applied to the acting school, but missed much of the second year because he had to take care of his dad. He has never been to any audition.

I trust what Greg said is true unless we have other proof.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love