SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 am

@Aunties_Love Please be careful, the air quality can be so bad. Last year we were told to pack up and be ready to evacuate but the firefighters were able to "hold the line". It's really nerve wracking and scary.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:51 am

Wow, it's hard to be a caregiver to a parent, especially when he was relatively young. Then to have the therapist die...oh,my. I say let's give this guy some grace.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:09 am

pavalygurl wrote:Wow, it's hard to be a caregiver to a parent, especially when he was relatively young.  Then to have the therapist die...oh,my.   I say let's give this guy some grace.

This the perfect kind of guy for producers because they can really mess with his head. I don't think he is a bad guy. IMO seems very sensitive, immature, not a great communicator and probably overwhelmed by this whole situation. This was just not the place for him. He seemed to be well liked by the other guys and I saw a lot of empathy from him during the course of the show. He may have gone to acting school, but I never saw "acting" from him. If he was acting then he was the greatest terrible actor I have ever seen.

Greg and Katie are just not a good match. Simple as that. They both have a lot of issues and are very needy, even though she tries to come across as some confident, strong woman. They both need someone who is actually strong, calm, grounded, sure of themselves and able to talk them back to reality. I hope they both get the help that they need so they can move on and live their best lives.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:03 am

pavalygurl wrote:Wow, it's hard to be a caregiver to a parent, especially when he was relatively young.  Then to have the therapist die...oh,my.   I say let's give this guy some grace.

He and his dad went to see a basketball game one night and then the next day his dad was diagnosed with cancer and was given three months to live….
It’s tough. I don’t know if I can handle that even though I am in my 5os!

I hope he finds peace and healing.

I wish Katie and Blake well.

Now, bring on Michelle!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:17 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Aunties_Love  Please be careful, the air quality can be so bad.  Last year we were told to pack up and be ready to evacuate but the firefighters were able to "hold the line".  It's really nerve wracking and scary.
thankyou @pavalygurl. Us on the island have had a few fires nearby but they were put out quite quickly. On the south mainland especially the Okanagan, Kootenay and Thompson/Nicola valleys, they haven't been so lucky. The fires there have been epic this year especially with the heatwaves we have had. Our temps and duration are unheard of as our area has broken historic records over and over. Successive days here on the island we have been over 100 farenheight. In the summer here on the island we normally get around 85. We have now been 51 days without rain.....something that doesn't happen in our "rain forest" environment here, not to mention that in summers in the past, we have a few days of heat then we have some cool down days.....this year that hasn't happened.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Minney Greg applied for Hannah's season, Clare's season, and Tayshia's.

I was watching a vid in another thread which reminded me of the ending where Tayshia says something about Michelle, and K says something about leaving to help her? I didn't catch it all but that proves to me the spoiler of them negotiating two weeks prior to the start of filming was incorrect. Does anyone remember if that was in a tabloid or seems to me someone posted it on SM?

At the end on Monday night, Kaitlyn and Tasha were walking away and Kaitlyn said were coming for you Michelle or something like that. Their backs were to the camera so it could have been edited in.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:00 pm

sdmom wrote:

He and his dad went to see a basketball game one night and then the next day his dad was diagnosed with cancer and was given three months to live….
It’s tough. I don’t know if I can handle that even though I am in my 5os!

I hope he finds peace and healing.

I wish Katie and Blake well.

Now, bring on Michelle!

I'm SO ready for Michelle. I think she will bring a great energy, love a diverse group of men, and just give us a gladly needed change of pace.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 pm

I'm looking forward to Michelle as well! (Fellow teacher here!)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:17 pm

@Aunties_Love I feel for you with the fires. You live on edge all the time. Our 2020 summer was more like what you are experiencing in 2021 - lots of very hot days + smoke + fire. Due to COVID, we purchased a Blue Air Purifier but it was so helpful in keeping our family room clear of smoke when we were blanketed by it. I have friends who have been evacuated due to the Dixie fire in Northern California. We have been evacuated and it is to no fun! Good luck and keep us updated on how things go - hoping for an improvement. My youngest son LOVED his trip to BC several years ago - I remember his pictures of them hiking through a forest to a river with a thermal hot springs pool next to the freezing cold river. They ran into bears and had quite the experience!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:56 pm

It appears that Blake might actually have been in pest control?? ("Wildlife manager") https://www.facebook.com/AbellPestControl

Last edited by Billysmom on Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSfDxyDLoFL/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:53 pm

sdmom wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Not sure where to up this, but interesting all the dresses that bachelorettes wore at FRC:
Dresses through the seasons

Wow, thanks! It’s fun to look back. I think I like Emily’s dress the best, because I like colors.
Maybe @guardianangel can start a BN fashion and beauty thread?

Great idea! We have a general fashion beauty thread but I'll create one for BN. It will be for all countries because the International threads have some gorgeous outfits.

I'll work on that now and move posts over. I'll temporarily lock this thread to avoid further posts on fashion. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love