SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:28 pm

I don’t know how this fits into the final outcome.
Blake’s mom follows 1 person from Clayshia’s season - Zac. Could be that Zac is providing Blake emotional support regardless of the outcome so not really a finale clue. Or maybe she just likes him.
There is a very long shot in the dark  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 that Blake talked with Zac during filming. Tayshia said she was off site when the Greg breakup happened. Could that have been during Zac’s Easter visit? giggling Laughing at my own speculation. Feel free to join in.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:06 pm

notarose wrote:I don’t know how this fits into the final outcome.
Blake’s mom follows 1 person from Clayshia’s season - Zac. Could be that Zac is providing Blake emotional support regardless of the outcome so not really a finale clue. Or maybe she just likes him.
There is a very long shot in the dark  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 that Blake talked with Zac during filming. Tayshia said she was off site when the Greg breakup happened. Could that have been during Zac’s Easter visit? giggling Laughing at my own speculation. Feel free to join in.

That's a pretty good theory! I could easily see that happening too. I could see TP giving Blake some leniency since it's not his first time, and he does know Tayshia and Zac, plus, Tayshia spoke highly of Blake.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Zac plays golf, and there are a couple of golf clubs close to Tamaya. There is also horseback riding, paddling, ballooning, hiking, historic sites to visit, etc. I can see Tayshia wanting to get away on her time off, either with Zac or Kaitlyn.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:28 pm

thumbsup Blake follows Zac on IG. :stirthepot

Blake has an IG post with his mother drinking a shot of maple syrup. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Warning - foul language

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGNNJZH9-c/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:33 pm

I'm not that enthused about this episode. I just feel like Katie is going to talk herself into being with Blake because she wants a "happy ending". It doesn't even matter if it was going to work with Greg or not. I just feel that she wanted to pick him at the end. It's possible that it will work out but I'm not holding my breath. I don't have any problem with Blake but am not really seeing it from his side either. I guess we'll all see what happens soon enough. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Blake has an IG post with his mother drinking a shot of maple syrup. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Warning - foul language

Canadians don’t do maple syrup shots, so this video is funny!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Warning - foul language

Love his mom's comment!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:snipped

It's so gross to do that. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:37 am

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1424696130550513666?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:18 am

Well folks. Tonight we find out how all this went down. Re MF's tweet, I'm expecting Katie to have a showdown with Gregg and it won't be pretty. I don't get why the leads at this point have to prove how "badass" they are when to me it proves most of the times it's totally unnecessary to treat someone so rudely, especially if they are happy with their F1 or single.

I still don't get what Gregg's point was during the break up but he shouldn't be lectured or raked over the coals for how he was feeling in that moment. A civilized discussion that might help others dealing with insecurities or whatever he was feeling to me would be more beneficial.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1022092695 to everyone participating with their opinions and sleuthing!

Wishing the best to all involved and hopefully everyone is happy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:snipped

It's so gross to do that. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698
Blake really went all in with the Canadian stereotypes. If you can’t beat them, join them I guess. laugh out loud
it’s kind of funny how Justin’s hometown was Baltimore, Greg’s was New Jersey and Blake’s was Canada.
That’s probably the level of geography TPTB think their viewers are ready for. giggling
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:10 am

I see that the finale is three hours long. They're going to need it!

With Greg having unresolved trauma, I think his response to Katie during the fight was understandable. I don't think he needs to be dragged through the mud. However, I think he does owe her an apology (especially since she apologized to him in the moment.) His behavior towards her during the fight was awful. I hope that Katie doesn't go after him too hard, but knowing Katie... deadhorse

I wonder if Greg has gained any insight since then? I think his response on ATFR will go a long way towards how BN feels about him moving forward.

Whatever Katie and Blake decided is fine with me. I think Blake is a good option for her whether they decided to be friends, date, or get engaged. I think they have about as good a chance of making it as any other BN couple, which is to say, maybe, maybe not. giggling
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love