SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:55 am

Amethyst wrote:snipped

Whatever Katie and Blake decided is fine with me. I think Blake is a good option for her whether they decided to be friends, date, or get engaged. I think they have about as good a chance of making it as any other BN couple, which is to say, maybe, maybe not. giggling

ITA At first I didn't think Katie was Blakes type at all until I listened to some of a podcast he was on, forget which one. Then I changed my mind. She seems totally his type. She likes cats, I just don't know how she feels about moose elephants and rescuing random animals on the road. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQhbQ-3HNKT/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Blake’s mom posted a birthday message about Blake today on her IG. Sheesh, having the finale air on his birthday given how the season has been going is crappy.
Back to the epi, as quirky as Blake appears, IMO we might see a candid convo between Blake and Katie following the announcement by the cohosts that Greg has left. JMO, I think Blake has the capacity to ask the kinds of tough questions that need to be asked in this type of situation. He may be goofy and awkward and a fly by the seat of his pants guy but he also seems straight forward and able to put his thoughts into words and to remain calm enough under pressure to enable a convo of depth.
Does anyone think Justin will stay onscreen longer than a minute? Poor guy is probably worth getting to know as a viewer but he hasn’t been showcased enough for me to think he be more than a blip tonight.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:35 pm

My opinion of Greg this whole season has been that he seems immature, watching their blow up, his actions and communication skills or lack of only confirmed that for me. I understand people have trauma in their life, but I have a difficult time with using the trauma from his father's death as an excuse for his behavior, maybe if he were a young child, but not so much as an adult.

I hope Katie stands up above it tonight. I hope she simply says you made me realize what I need in a relationship and leaves it at that. One can only hope laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:54 pm

@alwayscooking I cringe at all the Greg criticisms, especially about his immaturity. True, he has some growing to do but don't we all? I am not a fan of his but just sensitive to his history of being bullied and losing his father, which obviously has affected him. I hope he holds his head high and learns from this experience. Being on the show and being so vulnerable has opened a dam which will be hard to close. His future wife should thank Katie for helping make Greg into the man he can be.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:10 pm

@notarose Appreciate your take on Blake. I picked him from the beginning as Katie's F1 - mainly by process of elimination. I hope they can make it - they've both invested a lot in the process of being on the show! Fingers crossed!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:47 pm

@alwayscooking Unfortunately, I think Katie fights a right fight. Regardless of Greg’s behaviour choices & motive, she could just let go of this & move on with Blake. I think in the end, Blake is a better fit for her. But I don’t think she’ll do that. ATFR will be her last word in their feud & IMO it won’t look good on her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:05 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXSUQ6lIAs/?utm_medium=copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:14 pm

@bluwavz Thank you for posting. It sounds like Greg didn't share his doubts/frustrations with the other guys.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXSUQ6lIAs/?utm_medium=copy_link

Great show of empathy by Justin. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@alwayscooking I cringe at all the Greg criticisms, especially about his immaturity. True, he has some growing to do but don't we all? I am not a fan of his but just sensitive to his history of being bullied and losing his father, which obviously has affected him. I hope he holds his head high and learns from this experience. Being on the show and being so vulnerable has opened a dam which will be hard to close. His future wife should thank Katie for helping make Greg into the man he can be.

I don't have any ill will towards Greg. I guess the thing I don't care for is excuse for his behavior because of trauma from his dad's death. I mean we've all had trauma in our lives at some point. Look at Katie, her father died, she also didn't know about her biological father until after his death, she grew up very poor, she was sexually assaulted, but she's getting hammered on other SM sites for not responding perfectly to suit Greg's needs.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:21 pm

@notarose I was thinking the same thing about Justin, particularly when we've been putting Greg under the microscope!

@alwayscooking I understand where you are coming from but each of us is on our own path. What matters (to me anyway) is someone kind, honest, owning their own sh*t, and working toward being the best version of themselves? I think this experience will do that for Greg. But I can't criticize him for not having already dealt with things (even fewer life hurdles than Katie, e.g.) as the contestants say that being in a bubble with no outside distractions causes you to grow in ways you'd never imagine. Now, if Greg disappoints us and doesn't show growth, then I'll join you in throwing shade at him!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@notarose I was thinking the same thing about Justin, particularly when we've been putting Greg under the microscope!

@alwayscooking I understand where you are coming from but each of us is on our own path. What matters (to me anyway) is someone kind, honest, owning their own sh*t, and working toward being the best version of themselves? I think this experience will do that for Greg. But I can't criticize him for not having already dealt with things (even fewer life hurdles than Katie, e.g.) as the contestants say that being in a bubble with no outside distractions causes you to grow in ways you'd never imagine. Now, if Greg disappoints us and doesn't show growth, then I'll join you in throwing shade at him!

Trust me, I'm not trying to throw shade or be nasty to anyone. I agree, I hope Greg comes out and realizes he could have handled things better, learns from all of this and moves on. I also hope that they're aren't any skeletons in Greg's closet about the acting thing which is suppose to be addressed. I could care less if he was trying to get into acting, but I hope he was honest to Katie about it. In addition, I hope Katie also takes the high road, agrees things could have been handled differently but is happy with how it turned out and is happy with her life. I really hope it's not a knock down drag out fight, I'd hate that for Blake. I hope I have enough wine for tonight! laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love