SELECT CONTENT

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:26 pm

There were people who were "emotionally triggered" by this? Those people need to put their phone down and volunteer at a homeless shelter or food bank.

What's the definition of cheating? Acting dishonestly.

Katie and John didn't just wake up one day and decide to see if there was anything more to their relationship. There had to be some form of body language, eye contact, flirting etc imo before you even get to this point.

Not to go off topic but thinking of Blake and how he must feel now, after watching "episode 9" as per his words, and trusting this supposed friendship she had with John saying he, Blake, "knew they spent a lot of time together" or when he was in Canada or Kenya he would see them together. She was engaged and imo she spent a lot of time with John, as per Blake, which lead to this point. Isn't that cheating? To me it is. There is a relationship developing, you're having feelings for someone else, to me that's not being faithful.

As for the explanation, imo totally unnecessary. We can all see the timeline, and imo it started with the visit to the restaurant. If I were her, there's no way I would be near any one of the contestants after filming ended, especially a place of work where are are so many people around to avoid any speculation or rumours which we know ultimately happened. His description of "incredible and deep friendship" is a little too much description for me. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:44 pm

appiah01 wrote:Umm, the fact that John thought this was a great idea is just...oof. His GF chose to do "Twelve Days of Messy" and he did a lovey dovey Tik Tok reel. That was what they thought was the most responsible way to deliver the message of their burgeoning relationship? Here's a newsflash- people may speculate if he takes her out to dinner but people would get over it because no one truly cares that much about other people's lives. They courted attention, got attention, and are now upset that it wasn't the overwhelmingly positive response that they expected.

A word to the young and unwise: say less.

This! And I’ll add that they didn’t give Blake a heads up before flaunting their relationship. They weren’t the least bit thoughtful, are extremely self centred & now are attempting damage control to salvage Katie’s follower decline.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:20 am

What I find really scummy about it all is that she started hanging around John more when Blake was in Africa. The same day he landed in Africa, she and John were hanging out. there is also a video on John's IG with a group setup, but tbo it shows more of him and Kaitie than anyone else. Did she think that because Blake was gone, he'd not know things? What an absolutely crappy thing to do. IMO she absolutely was emotionally cheating on Blake if nothing else as I have my doubts that there wasn't more cheating than that but ABSOLUTELY 100% emotionally cheating. It seems to me that Blake was in the dark about this whole situation and definately he fell more for her than the other way around when all was said and done.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm

So to understand how Katie and John (week 2 guy) developed their deep friendship, who slid or zoomed into whom? Like how? She kept tabs on all the guys? Exactly how much screen time did this week two guy got? And what potential does he have for Katie to reconnect with him? Both seems desperate for attention and it makes me wonder if there are other guys in her “messy list” to keep her kitty cat purring.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:01 pm

^
Kinda figuring it out 🤪rofl
So John been around it seems which makes me 😏

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTx9lTNpHxP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:So to understand how Katie and John (week 2 guy) developed their deep friendship, who slid or zoomed into whom?...
A few weeks after filming ended Katie tagged a photo at the bar John works at in San Diego. Reddit sleuths thought he may be F1. Katie said she went to the bar with friends and didn't know John worked there. From what I understand they connected over the reddit rumor

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:50 pm

Thank you @jen689

I don’t think there’re any coincidences regarding Katie.
Imo, she looked John up. I read that she said he’s her type.
To quote Casablanca "Of All The Gin Joints In All The Towns In All The World, She Walks Into Mine." ...

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:43 pm

I remember having an interest in John pre-season, because I always (especially) check out the Asian-American guys. I liked what I saw of him both pre-season and for his short stint on the show. He seemed nice enough. I was genuinely puzzled when Katie sent him home week 2. My memory is that there were other, more obvious choices to send home. Why him? He seemed to be the sort of agreeable guy who could easily go to mid-season. All I could figure is that he wasn't Katie's type.

Now I'm calling into question the entire timeline with John. I'm also wondering if there was ever really anything there with Blake.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:38 pm

I may be totally confused but I could have sworn I watch a clip of Katie and John in an interview the other night, but I can't find it. Is there such a thing out there?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:59 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXC9wrIFSUB/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXC9-h6gMLL/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:06 pm

She's right. Life is too short and doing what makes you happy is important, imo along with being kind, helping others, and being respectful of other peoples feelings to name a few.

I know nothing about John. I hope they are good for each other in many positive ways.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:56 am

I like her outfit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCFGD1vWM5/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+27
Loulou
appiah01
ReneeM
jojo47
ariwolf