SELECT CONTENT

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:17 am

Oh good to know. ok yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:37 pm

The first few contestants revealed showed the text they received to join the cast but the rest of them didn't get that coverage. I wonder if that means anything.

The girls are gorgeous. Ara seems high maintenance. I wonder if we'll see one of the guys washing her hair. laugh out loud "Hurricane Tina" I'm sure will bring some devastating damage! laugh out loud

I like Rachel's attitude, she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her.

I like the method of choosing who to couple up with. I think Aaron he looks much better with dark hair. I like Taku's energy! "I wanna smell like a snack" laugh out loud

Sophie is great as usual. I'm half way through but I have to run and didn't want to loose this post so I'll post now and watch the rest later.

I like it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 pm

I'm way behind on this. If anyone is watching, has it been enjoyable? I'm curious to see how it ends.

https://twitter.com/LoveIslandAU

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:31 am

@GuardianAngel Been watching while half asleep. It's on way too late. It's been mostly enjoyable, really fast paced though.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:26 pm

@Dumb thanks for the update. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am

@GuardianAngel It's OK, nothing to write home about.  According to Sportsbet Mitch & Tina win, but according to other sources he's a huge player IRL, so not a particularly satisfying ending to look forward to IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:20 am

@Bobette I thought Mitch hasn't had a girlfriend ever before this, and he was only in dms cause he was single.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:36 am

@Dumb From what I've read I think maybe he's never has a girlfriend because he's having too much fun playing the field.  laugh out loud Seems like he was a weedy kid who had a glowup and got popular due to footy maybe?  I don't mind him but I like Tina more - hope he doesn't screw her over.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:04 pm

@Bobette great, good to know. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Enough
leavers
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum