SELECT CONTENT

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:17 am

Oh good to know. ok yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64657

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:37 pm

The first few contestants revealed showed the text they received to join the cast but the rest of them didn't get that coverage. I wonder if that means anything.

The girls are gorgeous. Ara seems high maintenance. I wonder if we'll see one of the guys washing her hair. laugh out loud "Hurricane Tina" I'm sure will bring some devastating damage! laugh out loud

I like Rachel's attitude, she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her.

I like the method of choosing who to couple up with. I think Aaron he looks much better with dark hair. I like Taku's energy! "I wanna smell like a snack" laugh out loud

Sophie is great as usual. I'm half way through but I have to run and didn't want to loose this post so I'll post now and watch the rest later.

I like it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64657

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum: