SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun May 29, 2022 9:33 pm

@leavers SD doesn't seem to be aware of much TBH.  She relies on informants spoon feeding her info and doesn't seem to engage much research or critical thought.  She's presented contradictory spoilers on the same day before and it doesn't seem to have registered.  

Case in point: she did actually mention Todd as a contender a while back, but doesn't seem to have connected the fact that she's now also reported there was fourth bachelor in Perth.  Seems likely to be Todd and even if not the coincidence would seem worth addressing?

Meanwhile Tony is back on breakfast telly and yes I know we had already ruled him out but if you think I'm passing up the opportunity to post another pic of his handsome face on the forum you'd be wrong.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 9PPTvNj

Source: ABC News Breakfast
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2022 11:06 pm

Handsome faces are always welcomed, anytime! Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 31, 2022 4:12 am

Bobette wrote:Right on schedule here we have Angie Kent getting her knickers in a bunch about the choice of leads, despite no confirmation that these guys are exclusively heterosexual.  

Any of them could be bi or gender fluid and we haven't seen any photos of Jed on dates (which strikes me as suspicious) so it's presumptuous to assume he'll be only dating girls IMO.

But hey Angie don't let that stop you, just go right ahead and shoot your mouth off, claiming to speak for the queer community despite still not having been with a woman.  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 J24VoFX

Source

SD is now claiming one of the guys is bisexual.  

Not sure if she's just read my speculation above, or actually has confirmation from an insider, but if true I look forward to Angie retracting her misinformed, presumptuous rant and, might I suggest, not flying into indignant rages in future without at least checking the facts. Rolling Eyes

Multiple Leads makes more sense if one is bi IMO - as I said upthread I could have seen TPTB casting one gay and one straight male Leads, but I don't think they'd ever take the ratings risk of a sole male gay/bi Lead; they'd see the viewer demographic as simply too small IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue May 31, 2022 7:32 am

I went to post this earlier, but wasn't sure which thread then got distracted and closed all tabs 😂 but this is from an article with the Paramount VP this morning...

TVTonight wrote:Paramount has a strict “no diversity, no commission” rule across its productions -but there is a wider interpretation of this which extends to cast and crew as a whole.

Executive Vice President and Chief Content Officer, Paramount Australia and New Zealand, Beverley McGarvey told TV Tonight, “Diversity looks at many things, and even to cast the way that it’s been cast, those guys don’t necessarily all print like your typical Bachelor of years gone by. There’s a whole significant portion of that cast still to come, which will make people probably slightly rethink their position.

“It’s about cast and crew in representation and we do feel that it matters, and we’ve demonstrated that clearly with all of our casting choices.

“This year, we were trying to do something different with Bachelor, even just in terms of the age range, which allows us to cast different types of women as well.

“We’re just going to stay quiet on that and then once people see the entire cast, then they will see that the entire cast is very representative of the Australian population.”
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 31, 2022 9:12 am

There’s a whole significant portion of that cast still to come, which will make people probably slightly rethink their position

i.e. Presumably, Boys. Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

It's suspicious we haven't got any pics of Jed on a date with a girl like we have the other two, but I get more of a ~ vibe ~ from Thomas so wouldn't be surprised if he's the one dating guys.  

Time for more pap pics please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:05 pm

leavers wrote:
butterflylove wrote:SD's source didn't drop any hints that it was Todd and he wasn't alluded too, but 🤷🏻‍ fishy if it wasn't.

From what I can gather, does SD even seem aware of Todd? I only listened to her a small bit during MAFS as it was clear she was getting early access to episodes. Only from what I can tell from the stuff about her posted here, she doesn't seem terribly aware of him or seem to be following him much. Was she into the Bachelor back when Ali's season was on?

Bobette wrote:@leavers SD doesn't seem to be aware of much TBH.  She relies on informants spoon feeding her info and doesn't seem to engage much research or critical thought.  She's presented contradictory spoilers on the same day before and it doesn't seem to have registered.  

Case in point: she did actually mention Todd as a contender a while back, but doesn't seem to have connected the fact that she's now also reported there was fourth bachelor in Perth.  Seems likely to be Todd and even if not the coincidence would seem worth addressing?

Ah HA!  I knew it.  Either Todd is the Perth guy who was cast then subsequently dropped out, or he's going to extraordinary lengths to troll the handful of us here who've been following the clues. laugh out loud A wise decision Todd - this season is shaping up to be a hot mess.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 UxcooAn

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 HPxWLsc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:52 am

Holy Crapola!! The new Bachie mansion is worth a whopping $14.5m (last sold Oct 2021) and is absolutely stunning 😍 How 10 and Paramount have afforded to rent it, I don't know.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image2

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image4

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image6

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image8

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image10

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image11

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image14

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Floorplan1

https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-qld-broadbeach+waters-138255506
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:03 am

SD wrong again with the location then - the location she leaked looked very old fashioned and why choose to film on the Gold Coast and not be near the beach?!  It defeats the whole point of being there.  This one looks much more like I expected - shades of Love Island. Nice find @butterflylove yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:46 am

Bobette wrote:SD wrong again with the location then - the location she leaked looked very old fashioned and why choose to film on the Gold Coast and not be near the beach?!  It defeats the whole point of being there.  This one looks much more like I expected - shades of Love Island. Nice find @butterflylove yes

I can't take credit for the find, I saw a Yahoo article and they had the real estate link. I was seriously questioning how the set decorators were going to make magic out of the other place, but now this - it will be stunning!! Definitely getting some Love Island vibes without the neon.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:40 pm

That place is not only gorgeous, it has a beautiful view as well!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:15 am

... homestays? Do they mean fantasy suites? or F2 meet the parents? Either way, I'm happy anytime Gippsland gets a chance to be promoted on TV.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Scree278
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:27 am

"Mechanic"?    scratch  

This year’s Bachelor is shaking things up for the format with three single men on the Gold Coast.

But it won’t be the only change.

TV Tonight understands there won’t be the traditional parade of girls stepping out of a limousine onto a red carpet either.

In fact it could be that the women have already met their men have to be invited to the new-look Bachelor pad.

“There’s certainly a mechanic in the early episodes that’s different to what we’ve done before, [as] to how the girls come into the mansion,” said Daniel Monaghan, Senior Vice President, Content and Programming, Paramount ANZ.

“We still have that traditional moment of a cocktail party. It’s just now there are three men and a lot more women in that in that cocktail party.

“There is a ‘mechanic’ initially, in that first episode to get the women in. But in that first episode, they still arrive into the mansion, the new Gold Coast pad.”

Source

Please let the mechanic be a trapdoor that drops the rejects straight into the water laugh out loud

Re: the bold, there's no "could be" about it.  This had already been leaked previously.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel