SELECT CONTENT

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:41 pm

Can someone explain to me why people set their SM to private but then accept random followers?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone explain to me why people set their SM to private but then accept random followers?? laugh out loud

As far as I can tell they’re not random the only ones I’ve spotted are either accepting followers from producers or other women from the season.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:20 pm

I know I can’t go into detail on her tiktok since it is still private but I am enjoying her on tiktok so far. She has a black cat and seems to be a big swiftie is what Ican tell by Serenes tiktok.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:28 pm

Kure24 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Serene made a Twitter account since filming ended. I find the bio interesting since well she just came from filming a show where roses are handed out. It’s private.

https://twitter.com/serenerussell

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Ade26610

Her bio about the garden is the same one she used for her old twitter account

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Screen37

Did she lose access to her old account or did she think we would be too busy looking at her old one that no one would notice the new one.

Neither of these accounts exist anymore. They have been deleted.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:07 pm

@smg2587 Could that 2nd account been a clone? I am not familiar with Twitter relating to how some can create imposter accounts. However, in the past I have seen twitter accounts made that were a fake/imposter accounts. I know IG I see it all the time where folks create duplicate fake accounts of someone else.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:25 pm

chasus71 wrote:@smg2587 Could that 2nd account been a clone? I am not familiar with Twitter relating to how some can create imposter accounts. However, in the past I have seen twitter accounts made that were a fake/imposter accounts. I know IG I see it all the time where folks create duplicate fake accounts of someone else.

From what I read that new account profile picture came from her private facebook account (maybe on her ig as well) not on of her modeling shots. I don’t think her friends or family would make another account without her permission. The serenebrookrussell name is both her Instagram and tiktok user names. I didn’t know about the old account when I found this new one. It’s possible that someone made the account for her, I don’t know. The info out there about this account makes it seem like she was going to use it but who knows. Them both being deleted and not even the old one still being up is suspect to me.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@smg2587 Could that 2nd account been a clone? I am not familiar with Twitter relating to how some can create imposter accounts. However, in the past I have seen twitter accounts made that were a fake/imposter accounts. I know IG I see it all the time where folks create duplicate fake accounts of someone else.

From what I read that new account profile picture came from her private facebook account (maybe on her ig as well) not on of her modeling shots. I don’t think her friends or family would make another account without her permission. The serenebrookrussell name is both her Instagram and tiktok user names. I didn’t know about the old account when I found this new one. It’s possible that someone made the account for her, I don’t know. The info out there about this account makes it seem like she was going to use it but who knows. Them both being deleted and not even the old one still being up is suspect to me.

Thanks for the info. I guess one will never know. Just odd that she would make a new one considering all the follows she had. I am sure stranger things have happened before with other contestants.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:47 pm

I just remembered there is a Susie fanpage (that was private and is now public) that had a profile pic of Susie that I couldn't find on Google, it wasn't available on her facebook, linkedin, or any other social media and her account was private at the time, I just checked and they've changed the profile pic again (this is the second time)

I wish I would have screencapped it, but maybe that pic is deep in Susie's IG account and the person behind the fanpage used a third party site to access the pic somehow.

With Serene, the new twitter's profile pic is very similar to a pic she used as her profile on facebook at one point, the one on facebook doesn't have her tongue sticking out though, unless she made the account herself, I can only assume the only way someone would be able to have access to that pic is if it was posted on instagram and somebody used a third party site/app like they could have done with Susie's.

It's just not making sense that the first thing she does is create a new twitter that possibly spoils her placement and now she deletes it and her old account but maybe that will always be a mystery.

Last edited by Kure24 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:51 pm

Maybe she didn't realize she could change her username from @serenedaydream to @serenerussell so she just created a new one. My gut feeling is she is the one who created then deleted all because I've seen too many times contestants change their SM name to their real names so it's easier to find them. She added her real name to the new twitter. She was following 307 people. Maybe she didn't use it much and the people she was following didn't interest her any longer. Her bio's on both twitters are typed all in lower case.

I noticed she deleted the wilhelmina link, and she's following producer @nat2shabby. Does anyone know which contestant producer Natalie is assigned to?

I searched https://www.wilhelminadenver.com/models-women-main Denver and she's not listed there. She still has the @ in her bio. Interesting!

From page one of this thread.

frajosfanofchris wrote:Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 -seren10

https://www.instagram.com/serenebrookrussell/

Current

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Captu676

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:52 pm

Forgot to add on the deleting social media front. I had found Serene’s Spotify before filming ended. Up until a few days ago she had playlist on it, five that she made herself, Now her Spotify doesn’t show any playlist made or saved (could of happen in the last four days). It was hers and the profile pic is one of her Instagram and had zero songs add to the playlist since early September. She does seem to be cleaning out some of her social media .

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:34 pm

Serene’s tiktok is open to the public and she has a new video up.

https://www.tiktok.com/@serenebrookrussell?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:39 pm

smg2587 wrote:Serene’s tiktok is open to the public and she has a new video up.

https://www.tiktok.com/@serenebrookrussell?

She has a nice voice and accent plus some other nice features laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+10
smg2587
Kure24
chasus71
Kayben14
ariwolf