SELECT CONTENT

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ariwolf Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:48 am

she's very pretty but her instagram and tik tok are SO curated that i can't get a sense of her personality at all. the other women in the f4 feel more real to me. all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kure24 Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:46 am

I actually don't think her tiktok is curated at all, I don't think she would post anything out there/extreme but I def see a bit of personality there but I could see why people would think it is; her instagram on the other hand is definitely curated for her model business imo.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:53 pm

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 FGrZNsbVcAQCoZo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Serene’s spirit is robust and her passion is strong. When she’s not making a difference in her student’s lives, she loves to spend time relaxing with close friends or planning her next big adventure. Serene knows her worth and what she needs to be happy. When it comes to relationships, she wants to find a man who is truly worthy of her commitment and ready to give her that same level of commitment back. Her dream man is honest, clear on what he wants, and an excellent communicator. He’s open to trying new things, willing to be vulnerable, and ready to have a big family. Serene has a huge heart and a lot of love to give, so we can’t wait to see if she finds our Bachelor a worthy recipient.

Fun Facts:

· Serene loves the theater but only if it’s a musical.

· Guinea pigs seriously freak Serene out.

· Serene has a cat named Leonardo DiCATprio.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/12/15/meet-the-women-appearing-on-clayton-echard-s-season-of-the-bachelor/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:17 pm

Wow, she is stunning!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:18 am

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3uxyKK77vJZ9SR7IAUwiA0?si=3GAx0u56TWCtm8kaXKlO-g
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:59 am

20 Questions with Serene: Find Out Her Favorite Part of Being on ‘The Bachelor’ and Her Funny Hidden Talent
https://bachelornation.com/2022/02/17/20-questions-with-serene-find-out-her-favorite-part-of-being-on-the-bachelor-and-her-funny-hidden-talent/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:19 pm

She is so pretty. She has me looking up enchiladas recipes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:50 pm

@GuardianAngel I thought it interesting that she mentioned 3 contestants from her season as her favorite bachelor people while Rachel mentioned former leads and Jesse. I'll pm you my favorite enchilada recipe!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:31 pm

@Norcalgal IA also her keepsakes of snacks compared to Rachel's room key and date card which is respectful imo to the F1.

Thanks for the recipe! I will definitely make them. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Right now I like Serene best out of the F4 (although overall, it's a likeable group of women.)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:20 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/a-moment-of-serene-ity-94238160/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Serene Russell - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+10
smg2587
Kure24
chasus71
Kayben14
ariwolf