SELECT CONTENT

Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:07 pm

@bluwavz thanks! I didn't know that and have never seen that commercial.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:16 pm

Jesse's doing okay, even pre-Bachelor hosting. His net worth according to online is approximately 10 million.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:53 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:22 pm

June 2020??!! I think that's an error. He recently posted a pic of his hand with a wedding band. If they got married two years after they got engaged that would be 2021. jmo's

On June 5, 2020, Palmer, 42, and Fardo, 35, said "I do" in an intimate ceremony over two years after getting engaged.

The couple, who got engaged during a romantic trip to Paris in July 2019, first began dating in 2017.

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelors-jesse-palmer-and-model-emely-fardo-are-married/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=615b93a5b735d700013c80dd

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:55 pm

I wonder if they amended it because this is what I see now, @GuardianAngel:

On June 5, 2020, Palmer, 42, and Fardo, 35, said "I do" in an intimate ceremony almost a year after getting engaged.
source

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:57 pm

According to this article, the reason that Jesse had to announce that he was married is because they are worried many of the contestants will want Jesse for themselves instead of the actual bachelor Clayton! LOL

I have to agree as far as looks go, Jesse is hotter than Clayton and I would choose Jesse as well. giggling

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/jesse-palmer-host-clayton/amp/
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:31 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:According to this article, the reason that Jesse had to announce that he was married is because they are worried many of the contestants will want Jesse for themselves instead of the actual bachelor Clayton! LOL

I have to agree as far as looks go, Jesse is hotter than Clayton and I would choose Jesse as well.  giggling

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/jesse-palmer-host-clayton/amp/

Whoever wrote this story is hilarious. It’s obviously not true because Jesse was announced as the host the day before filming started so their is no way the women would be able to know if he was married or not married due to them not having their phones.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:28 pm

That's hilarious.

I can see some of them not interested in Clayton and have eyes only for Jessie. I'd be one of them. TheBachelor - Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:31 pm

That's something you never heard with CH. giggling

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:05 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1468635238536519684?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:32 pm

The comment by Clayton in the previews "has anyone ever taken back a rose" probably doesn't resonate with many viewers as that the first person to do so was Jesse!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:36 pm

@Norcalgal right! He had given the rose to the wrong girl. laugh out loud

I like Wells but I disagree with a couple remarks. I don't think viewers will have a hard time adjusting to Jesse over CH. There already has been ette seasons and BIP without him. I think it's a change for the good.

Also, I don't think Jesse got the job over Wells just because "he was a bachelor and Well's wasn't". jmo's

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

+9
pavalygurl
Jolena
Norcalgal
Luvstruck
Sprite