SELECT CONTENT

Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:05 pm

Cute interview! I liked the game too, @GuardianAngel. I hope that Jesse's a keeper because I think he's doing a great job.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:14 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:10 pm

I don't know how reliable that source it but imo this statement is ridiculous. Jesse has years of experience in a variety of media stints. They aren't going to pay Kaitlyn and Tayshia the same salary as Jesse. They imo weren't getting less pay because of their titles, they were probably getting less pay because of their lack of experience. Besides, if this was a permanent position they would have been told upfront. I didn't mind Kaitlyn, I felt she was a natural but I admit I wouldn't be interested in seeing Tayshia every week.

“The only resentment that seems to come out of it is their titles and contracts,” the insider tells Us, alleging that it “all comes down to pay,” with the women getting “less pay” because of their titles.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-jesse-palmer-replaced-bachelorette-hosts-kaitlyn-tayshia/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:01 am

I don’t think two hosts are really needed. I liked Jesse as host and I’m glad he is going to be the host this season too. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:41 am

i like jesse as the host and i think it's ridiculous if kaitlyn or tayshia thought they were hard done by. they were handed a job they had no experience in and were not qualified for, on a silver platter. it'd be a different story if they chose two legit female hosts and made them share the role and paid them less, but that's not what they did. they gifted a highly sought after job to two instagram influencers who did nothing to earn it.

but of course, kaitlyn is always the victim so here she goes complaining again no no
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jesse Palmer - Host - The Bachelor - Discussion

+9
pavalygurl
Jolena
Norcalgal
Luvstruck
Sprite