SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:55 pm

Brendan and Angela are cute. It's pretty cool he was not on any shows before.

Production did a great job. I like the last epi was only 1/2 hour, instead of dragging on and on. The segment with all the contestants and the After Show is a mix of good fun.

I thoroughly enjoyed this season! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:44 pm

I really enjoyed the Canadian version. I felt so bad for Joey, you could tell he was really in love with Vey. I guess better to find out earlier then later. I wonder if he will be brought back, he was interesting to watch.
Happy for Brendan and Angela. Mike ended up a tool, was very different then when he was on as a bachelor. I was disappointed in him, maybe that's why he is still single.
Happy to hear they are bringing it back. I hope they stay with the same two hosts on the After Show. I think she tried to keep her eyes on Joey's face and probably felt uncomfortable with him and his speedo on. laugh out loud
Not sure why they brought Bianka back, guess it was some extra money for her. I'm surprised she is still single.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:12 pm

@Brill Joey could be fun for the next Canadian Bachelor. It wouldn't surprise me either if the US show tried to pull him. He was great...fun, outrageous and yet, sincere. A star was born.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:19 pm

I think so too @Sprite. I bet he'll be on BIP USA or Canada will try and keep him. He's adorable and a straight shooter.

@Brill IA about Mike. What the heck happened to him. He was a sweetheart on Bachelorette Canada. Jasmine even mentioned it in a nice way when she was on the After Show.

I like the hosts too. I think overall they were very creative and kept my attention on the After Show with their games and funny questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
suzq
Sprite
jojo47
frajosfanofchris
nolimit_ajn
notarose
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Maddy
Amethyst