SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:07 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:33 pm

I knew it was cottage country in Ontario! Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613

The G&M is behind a paywall. If anyone can read it, does it say where in Cottage Country?

So glad to hear there's an after party! They did a great job after TB and the ette's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:42 pm

I don't think they've divulged the location yet. Here's another article.
4 Ways 'Bachelor In Paradise Canada' Is Going To Be Different & So Canadian

Unlike other seasons in the Bachelor franchise, contestants won't be frolicking on a sandy beach in Mexico. They'll be getting a taste of a true Canadian getaway in northern Ontario– cottage style.

"We're nestled against the lake. It's Camp Paradise. It's really that cottage experience that we all know so well. It's beautifully, beautifully Canadian," Jones told Narcity.

Wendt told Narcity, "American cast members that we had on the beach they were like, 'I love Canada.' They were like, 'This is incredible, this is not going down to Mexico and sweating on a beach and trying to navigate through all the drama, this was [coming] to Camp Paradise.'"

Canadians will be happy to hear that cowboys and city folk alike will both be represented in BIPC.

This season 12 Canadian and American Bachelor alumni will return to the show, and for the first time in Bachelor history, according to a press release, 14 Canadian fans will be joining the cast, which means it will be predominantly Canadian.

Coincidently Wendt says the most Candian thing about the shows is the people.

"Definitely first and foremost the people. If you want a cowboy from Alberta, you got it. If you want a very proud Torontonian like lots of us are, you got a few of those on there. I feel like we're well represented from our country in every way."

https://www.narcity.com/toronto/4-ways-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-is-going-to-be-different--so-canadian-video

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I knew it was cottage country in Ontario! Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613

The G&M is behind a paywall. If anyone can read it, does it say where in Cottage Country?

So glad to hear there's an after party! They did a great job after TB and the ette's.

I think the filming location is Camp Wahanowin. I found a cabin match to the pic from Claire Frieland’s IG.

Last edited by jojo47 on Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:51 pm

I can't wait to watch. It sounds like it will be different to the US version.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I knew it was cottage country in Ontario! Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613

I think I posted back in July that it was northern Ontario for sure.....
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5955p24-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-season-1-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1495788

jojo47 wrote:

I think the filming location is Camp Wahanowin. I found a cabin match to the pic from Claire Frieland’s IG.
You may be right but they aren't matching the main cabin that is being used for the show....

This cabin can't be matched to Camp Wahanowin:

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Alicel17
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6035-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1494809

I saw that camp but the beaches can't be matched up nor can I match the cabin, nor the docks so either they made a bunch of changes or that resort isn't the right one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:18 am

^^^ @Aunties_Love if only the cabin matches from Claire’s IG, perhaps that is where only crew stayed. Or alternatively there are the exact same cabins at another resort. We can keep looking!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:53 am

The cabins at Camp Wahanowin are shown in this preview. I’m not sure what else can be matched if SC’s are made.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:30 am

Today's the day!!  Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1176891977

@jojo47 what is Claire Frieland IG account? I can't find that name. I'll try and get s/caps. Which cabin are you matching it to?

This is from Camp Wahanowin website. I had to enlarge it because it's a small picture.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Camp10

Source

This is from Bachelor in Paradise Canada @bachparadiseca tweet which I remembered trying to match up this camp site when they posted in in June.

Since jojo47 mentioned the camp name, I went back to see if I could find a fire pit with the same surroundings. The background doesn't match up but who knows how old the camp's pictures are or it could be from a slightly different angel.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Camp110

Source

@Aunties_Love me too, Here

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:48 am

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:55 am

Is there a way for people in the United States to watch this? At least, Do they post some videos afterward somewhere if they don't that those outside of Canada can watch? I am particularly interested to see what happens with Angela A. (Bachelor and BIP Season 5 and 6 alum, since she very recently moved in the last couple of weeks from South Carolina to Toronto). Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:18 pm

@suzq Wow!!! Thanks for sharing! I see a reporter for CityLine (part of CityTV) welcomed her to Toronto.

Now I have to check out the guys from Toronto. She must have made the move because of "him".

I'm not sure yet if outside Canada can watch. CityTV (Canadian) sometimes uploads the epi's the next day. I will be checking it out for those who are asking.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
suzq
Sprite
jojo47
frajosfanofchris
nolimit_ajn
notarose
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Maddy
Amethyst