SELECT CONTENT

NFL - Discussion

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFL - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:55 pm

The truth is either team could have won this game...it was a great game. thumbsup One little change at the end and it would have been a totally different outcome. Sucks for Seattle but you have to give NE credit. And I don't know s#*t about football.Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:04 pm

This was the first and only football game I watched all season - I'm a hockey fan. It didn't matter to me who won, but I'm certainly glad it ended the way it did. I won the final score in the football pool at my sister's superbowl party. I'm up $200 thanks to that wacky ending!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am

Mustang19 wrote:This was the first and only football game I watched all season - I'm a hockey fan. It didn't matter to me who won, but I'm certainly glad it ended the way it did. I won the final score in the football pool at my sister's superbowl party. I'm up $200 thanks to that wacky ending!

Wow good for you. yes Plus you got to see a fight. Who do they think they are, hockey players? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:This was the first and only football game I watched all season - I'm a hockey fan. It didn't matter to me who won, but I'm certainly glad it ended the way it did. I won the final score in the football pool at my sister's superbowl party. I'm up $200 thanks to that wacky ending!

Wow good for you. yes Plus you got to see a fight. Who do they think they are, hockey players? laugh out loud

Lol, that's what I joked to my sister's friend who I was sitting next to. I said we're watching the Superbowl and a hockey game broke out!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Apparently Tom Brady's planning to give his truck to Malcolm Butler. Right after he won MVP which i thought he rightfully deserved, i said i thought he should give the truck to Butler thumbsup
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/03/tom-brady-would-love-to-give-malcolm-butler-truck-he-won-as-mvp/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 pm

So Aaron Hernandez was just found guilty on all charges of murdering his friend. I am glad that his status didn't let him get away with it, but it truly is a sad waste of talent that no one interceded to try to help this young man get his life on track sooner.

This is part of why I don't like Urban Meyer at all. These issues with Aaron Hernandez started when he was at UF. But Meyer ignored it to have a winning team. I felt he did the same disservice to Tim Tebow, his pure athleticism was overwhelming in the college game, but his lack of true quarterback skills was destined to hurt him in the NFL. But again Meyer thought only of his wins and trophies, not of what was best for the young man.

I good day in justice for a murdered man, but sad overall at the wasted potential.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Christopher ‏@HabsTalk11 32s33 seconds ago
139.8KPH is how fast PK Subban's shot was. #Habs

Oh my I just witnessed the most awesome shot ever!!! Goal! Marcov kisses Subban for that goal! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm so excited I posted in the wrong thread. NHL Not NFL! cheeky

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:23 am

Hope the Pats make it to Super Bowl 2016!

And really I wish people wouldn't be so awful about Tim Tebow getting signed with the Eagles....I'm glad someone was willing to give him another chance. He's a good player and seems like a great person. God is watching over him.   Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 01, 2015 9:04 am

I'm just happy that the Titans picked Marcus Mariota in the draft. They need something to shake up the team so hopefully that's a start.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Love Peyton Manning and the Broncos!! Smiley

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Isn't this incredible. When it's time it's time. How sad. Sympathies to the Flutie family.

Doug Flutie
Athlete · 4,042 Likes · 1 hr ·
It is with a heavy heart that I am making this statement. This morning my family experienced the tragic loss of my father, Dick and mother, Joan. My Dad had been ill and died of a heart attack in the hospital and my Mom, less than an hour later had a sudden heart attack and passed away. They say you can die of a broken heart and I believe it. I would like to honor my parents for all that they did throughout my and my brothers’ and sister’s lives. My parents were always there for their children, from the days my Dad coached us as kids and my Mom would work the concession stands, through to this morning. The most important part of their 56 years of marriage was providing opportunities to their children. They were incredible parents and Grandparents and my family and I will miss them both. On behalf of me and the entire Flutie family, I would like to thank you all for your well wishes and prayers during this difficult time.

cbc.ca

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down