SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 am

I'm not watching live (can't bear commercial TV - will watch ad-free later on SHV).  How does Emily look from different angles?  Are we ruling her out once and for all from being Snow Girl?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:17 am

Jamie Lee is too sick to attend rose ceremony Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:19 am

Maybe snow girl is Taje???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:21 am

Group date tomorrow’s date looks like more Conrad vs Jess drama…. I didn’t really like how some of these guys were playing the boys vs girls and happy that one of the boys got FIR
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:43 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Jamie Lee is too sick to attend rose ceremony Rolling Eyes

Uh huh.  "Sick".  Like Vakoo when she had "conjunctivitis" (read: absolutely hammered from too much free booze laugh out loud).

ETA: What's the group date tomorrow night is it the photoshoot or something else?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:21 am

Bobette wrote:

Uh huh.  "Sick".  Like Vakoo when she had "conjunctivitis" (read: absolutely hammered from too much free booze laugh out loud).

ETA:  What's the group date tomorrow night is it the photoshoot or something else?

Yep photo shoot - same script different season

Though I have noticed each season when they do the photo shoot group date the F1 is always in them….
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

ETA:  What's the group date tomorrow night is it the photoshoot or something else?

Yep photo shoot - same script different season

Though I have noticed each season when they do the photo shoot group date the F1 is always in them….

Indeed.  And Darvid was not there, whereas Holly is on both GDs that we know of (photoshoot and rugby or whatever it is).  Would it be too cynical for me to suggest she was supposed to pick Holly but chickened out last minute?  Hugesmile

ETA: Sorry if you already mentioned this but did it show who gets first single date?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:24 am

@Bobette the FIR represented the first 1-1 so Darvid.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:29 am

Loulou wrote:@Bobette the FIR represented the first 1-1 so Darvid.

Ah right cool thanks.  Another sign she wasn't meant to pick him then IMO - first date is usually the kiss of death!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 am

FIR/F1 common on US bachelorette. Just saw ad for Darvids 1-1 and imo both look/sound smitten ? Will b interesting to see how it plays out.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:31 am

US editing/storyboarding is very different to the AU show though - aside from Carlin a first date has never won (and I still maintain he was a fake/default F1... but that's another story laugh out loud)

First date is usually either just an icebreaker to get things rolling (eg Sogand) or a deliberate photo op for the paps, to get publicity (eg Bella).  It guarantees Top 7+ but nothing more IMO.

First dates:

Bach S1 Sarah (F7)
Bach S2 Jessica (F4)
Bach S3 Sarah (F3)
Bach S4 Nikki (F2)
Bach S5 Elora (F5)
Bach S6 Shannon (F7)
Bach S7 Sogand (F7)
Bach S8 Bella (F2)
Bach S9 Brooke (F2)

Bette S1 Dave (F5)
Bette S2 Jake (F3)
Bette S3 Jarrod (F2)
Bette S4 Charlie (F4)
Bette S5 Carlin (F1)
Bette S6 Harry (F12 - quit) & Shannon (F6)

Which means first dates have only been 1/16 or a paltry 6.3% of all Australian F1s and only 56% of first dates even managed to scrape into the Top 4.

I won't bother listing the double delight rose/bach pad key etc recipients because they're even more random.

F1 for the Australian series is traditionally far more likely to be the second (ep 3) or fourth (ep 5) dates.  If Holly gets one of those I will be  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

F1 is also usually on all the early GDs, presumably because the Lead wants to see them as much as possible.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Okay, so I've almost finished watching this episode on catchup. That was a dog move from Jess, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Please let Konrad not be the villan I really really like him, kind of developing a solf spot for him.
Jaime-Lee got the first kiss, not surprised there.
I like Darvid.
Holly is adorable, poor girl is gonna get her heart broken.
I've got a soft spot for Taje now, love her.
Also, goodbye Yohan, barely knew thee.

Also: this boys v girls thing is REALLY annoying me.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith