SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:23 am

@Sprite Yep and there was also a whole untapped pool of applicants (girls who like girls) who would never applied before, as opposed to a usual Bette season where they're probably getting the same guys applying over and over again.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:00 am

Cost cutting? No special dates for hometown

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:26 am

Not watching live but bette was trending on Twitter so I got curious and ooohhhhh boy.  

This would be Darvid's F1 obstacle then.  cantstopl

Source

I guess Matty and Jad were right laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:34 am

@Bobette Darvid's mum didn't know yet that Brooke may move back to WA!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:07 am

Enough wrote:@Bobette Darvid's mum didn't know yet that Brooke may move back to WA!

Sounds like nobody knew Brooke was wanting to go back to WA, am watching on delay, and Holly seems surprised about it.

Also, I’m here for Holly’s Mum and her honesty. You can tell she thinks the show is the highest level of tomfoolery ever, but she goes with it, and lays the truth bombs on without being a mole.

Also IMO the reason Brooke never had the kids chat with Holly is that she’s never intending to be with a woman long term
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:17 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Enough wrote:@Bobette Darvid's mum didn't know yet that Brooke may move back to WA!

Sounds like nobody knew Brooke was wanting to go back to WA, am watching on delay, and Holly seems surprised about it.

Also, I’m here for Holly’s Mum and her honesty. You can tell she thinks the show is the highest level of tomfoolery ever, but she goes with it, and lays the truth bombs on without being a mole.

Also IMO the reason Brooke never had the kids chat with Holly is that she’s never intending to be with a woman long term

With a same sex relationship, having kids is such a serious issue. Brooke mentioned she wants 2 biological children. Thus she need to discuss with her partner whether it's OK with her if she is the one having the children.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:38 am

Enough wrote:

With a same sex relationship, having kids is such a serious issue. Brooke mentioned she wants 2  biological children. Thus she need to discuss with her partner whether it's OK with her if she is the one having the children.

Exactly right! It shows how little Brooke has thought about it, her first though was that she would have the biological children, without considering her females partners wishes
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:54 am

I am agreeing with everything here; so spot on.  I agree Good Post Just proves she's not serious about girls IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:02 pm

Bringing the TV Guide descriptions over for the last 2 episodes next week. Not gonna lie, I'm going to miss this season.

WEDNESDAY:
The time has come for Brooke's final three contenders to woo her. From an adventure-filled day to a performance of a lifetime, who will pull out all stops to get closer to our Bachelorette?

So we know from the promo that Darvid has the "adventure-filled day" that include kayaking, ATVing & the hot tub (otta bring some Darv drama into the final decision somehow so we'll get the "we live in two different states" convo). From the their single date and hometown, it's clear as day to the average viewer surely that it's game over. Darvid's smitten and in love with Brooke, and Brooke's smitten and in love with Darvid. They weren't trying to hide it at all.

And Holly is "performance of a lifetime" date. No mention of JL, but from the promo I'm guessing she'll skate through to F2 now with everything blowing up with Holly.

THURSDAY:
It's the night. Brooke will finally reveal who she has chosen to do life with. But first, the final two must meet Brooke's nearest and dearest for a few hard home truths.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:27 am

Buckle up - there's going to be a whole lot more of this, IMO.   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f62c  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f62c  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f62c

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2LbtTXb

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 6FZ2naw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:36 am

@Bobette a lot of people are definitely gonna be unhappy, but I did see a little positive shift towards Darvid after their single date and people commenting on their chemistry, stability etc. This time next week they'll be together and free, and I'm more curious on people's comments on Brooke's post.

Also this.. Brooke didn't kiss greet anyone else like she did with Darvid 😏 - Konrad and Holly were quick pecks, and JL just got a cheek kiss. I was also listening to Cocktails and Roses on my drive home from work, and Alisha made a comment that Darvid and Brooke's multiple "I'm smitten"'s felt like codewords, possibly their own little "I love you"'s without saying it because Brooke can't at the moment.

Aaaand another sidenote: I have noticed that Brooke isn't liking any tweets about Darvid. She's liked a tonne of tweets about Jamie-Lee, Holly and Konrad, but only like 2 about Darvid. But these tweets she liked about Holly's mum, I mean.. true.

Last edited by butterflylove on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith