SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:39 pm

Bringing over some things from the screencaps thread that's cross thread worthy to potentially further discuss.. I've taken out the group date screencaps and just left the Hometown caps.

butterflylove wrote:Hometown week promo - seems to match up with Thursday's episode description: "Brooke shows her vulnerability in the final group date. Then, just like that, hometowns are here. Brooke's final four introduce her to their nearest and dearest with mixed results".

Thursday's episode is also 2hrs 15 mins - most likely combining F6 / final date and hometowns in one ep. I would hazard a guess to say they're making up for missing yesterday's episode due to the soccer.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0110
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0113
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0115
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0114
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0210

Source: TenPlay

Can anyone recognise the family? Mum's talking about red flags. And Brooke's crying over it being one of her strongest connections

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove it's not Darvid's Mum - this is her I think.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 MjFELhM

Source

I reckon it's Holly's mum, and sisters (twin on the left).

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 BUWPkd6

Source: Tenplay

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 PTCuqJK

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 B8ENPV8

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 7OMs77K

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette I did instantly think of it being Holly's fam based on face shapes, but then with all the Jamie-Lee fake drama / airtime, I couldn't be certain that it wasn't her family 🙄.

Bobette wrote:Yeah I guess they figure they've already established Brooke's reason for not picking JL ("flirted with Ryan") and now they're creating a reason not to pick Holly ("Mum's not keen").  Gotta justify picking the man somehow now don't they.   Rolling Eyes

ETA:  Definitely Holly's twin IMO.  :yes:

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 5lf7xmG

Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:39 am

Hot tub screencaps coming up then I presume...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:28 am

Watched most of it live. I really like Holly for some reson, her smile is adorable. I like Kurt and Millie.
I am not mentally prepared for Konrad's heart to get breaken, he's so wholesome.
Goodbye to Will, he will be missed. Goodbye to Luca as well, thought he would be a bigger villian.
Not sure about twitter and Darvid. I really like him, seems like a good bloke, but the producers haven't shown any personality from him.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:52 am

@Dumb I completely agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:06 pm

My ramblings from last night. Noticed Brooke telling holly the activity was undertaken by the women so was obv that 1-1 would b Holly. Imo holly is only female romantic connection Brooke has. What was JL thinking with her pedestal speech duh isn’t the show all about equality? Who would want to b stuck on a pedestal by their partner ? anyone who thinks JL is f1 is not watching the same show as me. Laughed at everyone commenting on millies competitive behaviour whist Brooke said she liked it so producers could justify her getting a rose and evening up the boy/girl ratio. Konrads comments when Darvid got the last date surprised me. Can’t help wonder if he is bitter hence the timing of his public ‘thing’ with Abbie. So often I like people on the show only to b disappointed post. Agree that editing has done Darvid no favours. Their interactions are either not shown or v edited with no depth.
Also For first time watched ocsars extras and several of the contestants clips on ten replay. Better than the highly edited eps. Kirk needs more airtime - the guy is hilarious - the fire pit exchange with Brooke still makes me smile. Plus nice to see contestants get along so well especially f6.
Oh and I’m wondering if Darvid 1-1 is before GD given his comment watching Konrad/Brooke discuss his painting ? Seems an usual comment if just had a fab 1-1 where a hot tub was involved ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:04 pm

@Loulou I agree that pedestal stunt was C-R-I-N-G-E.  Another piece of scripted nonsense designed to make it appear that Jamie Lee is "all in" IMO.

Kurt is a sweetheart and has a boyish naiivity to him which I find endearing.  I liked Holly's low-budget weaving date, but still only see friendship there.

Meanwhile she's like a giggly schoolgirl around Darvid.  Brooke made her F1 choice episode 1 and everything in between has been fluff and filler, IMO.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 84sptqS

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:23 pm

@Bobette I’m honestly surprised you only see friendship for her and Holly personally i think they have one of the strongest connection’s in the house. But it kind of feels like Brooke is more “all in” on Holly than Holly being “all in” on Brooke but that’s just me i guess. 

For Darvid i personally think she’s just really sexually attracted to him like more than anyone in the house she literally looks at him like he’s a “snack” laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:43 pm

I think as Lead Brooke would have been primed on how to make it appear she's into someone even if she's not - it's part of the job.  But yeah I agree Holly doesn't seem particularly into Brooke in a physical way either.  There is a level of comfort there, but no lust from either IMO.  In contrast she looks like she wants to eat Darvid alive and last nights was dropping so many hints that she "likes him", ie wants to jump his bones.  laugh out loud

Holly has had a very sweet/gentle edit but I get the impression she's pretty loud and boisterous IRL.  I'll be interested to see what she does post-show.  Everyone's had pretty good edits for once with no apparent villain.  I guess with all the other complications this season they didn't need to throw anyone under the bus for "drama".  Oh and as I posted here Sportsbet have Konrad as 2.75 for Lead so that now seems unlikley.  Boo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:09 am

I was just about to write that there has been no real villain this season which I've found interesting. There have just been people who made bold moves to spend time with Brooke but no real straight up villain edits.
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:44 am

HalalSnackPack wrote:I was just about to write that there has been no real villain this season which I've found interesting. There have just been people who made bold moves to spend time with Brooke but no real straight up villain edits.

I saw a tweet last night along the lines of "Luca turned out to be the most non-villain villain" ha.

Overall, I've really enjoyed Brooke's cast. I think it's been one of the better, well-rounded casts that we've had in a long while. Not sure if it's due to the M/F dynamics or casting really put in effort for Brooke, but they were a decent crop.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:01 am

butterflylove wrote:
HalalSnackPack wrote:I was just about to write that there has been no real villain this season which I've found interesting. There have just been people who made bold moves to spend time with Brooke but no real straight up villain edits.

I saw a tweet last night along the lines of "Luca turned out to be the most non-villain villain" ha.

Overall, I've really enjoyed Brooke's cast. I think it's been one of the better, well-rounded casts that we've had in a long while. Not sure if it's due to the M/F dynamics or casting really put in effort for Brooke, but they were a decent crop.

I don't think it was because of Brooke per se, but rather it would have been the same for anyone who was bi. I think of this season like any of the first seasons. It is new and they want the audience to get hooked, so they try much harder in casting to get a good mix. In all the various incarnations of this show, the first season seems to have the best casting and the least drama. The fact that they have a first ever bi lead, IMO makes it like a whole new show, hence they try like they do the first season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:04 am

Konrad just shoot himself in the foot. It looks like now he will just be an influencer and just bum around

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith