SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:10 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks! :sending flowers
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:12 am

Hoping we might get some unfettered content from Holly and Millie soon.  Seems TPTB wanted the spotlight to be fully on Brooke & Darvid but it's been a week - give the girls their accounts back please!

Also can't help but notice no blue ticks.  I wonder if TPTB are making sure no one's going to do a Steph/Laura before handing them out, or maybe IG just laughed when TPTB requested them, after last season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:54 am

Bobette wrote:Hoping we might get some unfettered content from Holly and Millie soon.  Seems TPTB wanted the spotlight to be fully on Brooke & Darvid but it's been a week - give the girls their accounts back please!

Also can't help but notice no blue ticks.  I wonder if TPTB are making sure no one's going to do a Steph/Laura before handing them out, or maybe IG just laughed when TPTB requested them, after last season.

Seems as though the social media team are giving their accounts back 2 weeks after they were eliminated. I noticed Luca got his back today, so Millie should get hers back tomorrow. And then Holly next Weds and JL & Darvid next Thurs.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:46 pm

I haven’t finished watching the season yet but just saw this in Brooke’s story. What is this about?

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Eba68b10

https://instagram.com/stories/brooke.blurton/2719433431749304297?utm_medium=copy_link

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:53 pm

I think it is about Abbie.

The Bachelorette's Brooke Blurton calls Abbie Chatfield a 'privileged white woman' and a 'NARCISSIST' for dating one of her contestants before the finale and ruining her season
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10265241/The-Bachelorette-Brooke-Blurton-calls-Abbie-Chatfield-privileged-white-woman.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1638409919%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Enough wrote:I think it is about Abbie.

The Bachelorette's Brooke Blurton calls Abbie Chatfield a 'privileged white woman' and a 'NARCISSIST' for dating one of her contestants before the finale and ruining her season
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10265241/The-Bachelorette-Brooke-Blurton-calls-Abbie-Chatfield-privileged-white-woman.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1638409919%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

While Abbie may be a privileged white woman and a narcissist, I fail to see how her dating one of Brooke's contestants before the finale ruined Brook's season? Spoilers are out there so who cares? Was it attentions seeking...yes, but she is drawing more attention to this by harping on it. She isn't a special snowflake either. All of these people need to get over themselves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:33 pm

This is going to be interesting with Brooke playing the race card.  Where do Abbie's followers go from here - she has a lot of them and they can be vicious on sm if anyone criticises her.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:45 pm

Is the issue that Abbie and Konrad got together, or is her issue that they ~spoilt~ her season by taking the attention away from her and Darvid? I mean, everyone has access to Sportsbet so everyone could find out that Darvid was F1 ages ago so we all knew Konrad wasn't going to end up with Brooke. Holly and Milly got together and announced that and you don't see there being some big rift or issue there. no idea

Surely it must be something more substantial to be so miffed about it...
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:18 pm

I'm seeing that most of your average twitter person is sliding with Brooke (just look at the comments on So Dramatic's post).
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:06 pm

Imo it’s all about the timing, Abby wanting maximum exposure and Her intentions to undermine Brooke. don’t think Brooke cares about the A/K relationship but the manner and timing of it has to indicate Abbys total disregard for her and their friendship. Imo Abby/Konrad knew exactly what they were doing in Byron Bay when photographed. Would not b surprised if they orchestrated it. Don’t remember Abby advertising any of her other men previously? Millie and Holly waited until after the frc before announcing their relationship and Brooke liked their post. Imo Abby has always wanted to b the Bachelorette.
Imo Brookes message was not the best way to handle it but I don’t know the facts and the emotional toll the last few months have had on Her. Darvid seems like a fantastic guy for Brooke to have as support.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:22 pm

Ah ok, I thought Holly confirmed their relationship in her post-exit interview.

Abbie is an attention seeker so it doesn't surprise me if she did time their reveal for maximum exposure, but hadn't they already been papped and she was just confirming it so the horse had already sort of bolted?

Brooke has obviously been going through a lot losing her sister and not having Darvid there for her would have been hard, but I dunno, it just seemed like a weird thing to focus on with everything else going on
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:12 am

Read on sm some people think Brooke responding to an interview Abby did and several tik tok likes ? Abby really is the queen of drama. How did she get so many followers scratch

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith