SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Congrats to all the sleuthers for sleuthing correctly so long ago! bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1022092695

I wonder Brook being so rude to Holly was a result of her having enough of playing the queer bachelorette part. jmo but all season long through all the s/caps everyone graciously provided, I as many others did not see a connection with Holly or Jamie Lee.

That was a very nice FRC though. Wish she would have gotten herself together and spoke more clearly and reassuring rather than babbling a bit.

She looked lovely and Darvid looked very handsome.

It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

Congrats again everyone! Thank you for all the s/caps and bringing the media over, it's been a lot of fun following along!

clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:02 pm

@GuardianAngel are you able to set up a couple thread for Brooke and Darvid? I also have a banner in the works for them that I should be shooting off to you in the next halfa or so ☺
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:47 pm

@butterflylove yes going to do that right now. I was going to when I got caught up on this thread but had to step away. I received your banner!! Thank you! I will upload that shortly.

thumbsup

ETA:

Brooke and Darvid thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:51 am

I should probably watch the last two episodes sometime; this is pretty cute stuff.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:50 am

That was very sweet. I like to see the genuine reactions like that rather than the obvious scripted mess.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 pm

What I also really loved about that moment (their whole sitdown had me emosh 🥺) was that Darv whispered his "I love you" and his head was away from the camera like it wasn't there. It was so much more intimate and a moment just between he and Brooke. Gosh I'm all soppy for their love ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:40 pm

He really does have the most calming energy about him... Wishing them the best!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:56 pm

All threads have been locked and archived Here

Producers SM accounts have been moved to the Bachelor Season 10 TBD thread

Here

I will leave this thread open for a few more days for any further discussion.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:05 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel  yes

Regarding the production handles, the first two posts were related to the NZ Bachelorette so I think they got mixed up with the AU posts at some point.  To avoid confusion could you please delete those and just leave the post I made yesterday about Brooke's season?  They are the current AU crew.  TYIA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:30 am

@Bobette I see what you mean.

I can change the title to incorporate both NZ and AU. It will be moved season to season or I can make a separate one for each.

Whatever everyone thinks is more convenient.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:37 am

@GuardianAngel Yes good idea - maybe change it to AU and NZ, keep the first and last posts with the tagged IG pics and then delete the post in the middle because that was contestants related to Lily's season.  I'll edit it to say "delete" so you know which one I mean.  Thanks Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:16 pm

@Bobette perfect.

Done.

Anyone can add more at anytime. Like I said, that thread will be moved from season to season for easy reference.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith