SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:50 am

I really like Konrad but Is it me or does Konrad look like he is devouring Brooke in that kiss. Is she fully participating?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:56 am

@Loulou Agreed.  Darvid is the only one with whom Brooke leans forward; with everyone else she leans back and looks mildly uncomfortable IMO.  I don't think we have any sleuthers on the No Spoilers thread this season but if we did they would already be in no doubt who F1 is going to be IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:39 am

Episode 3 continued

Group Date

Who are these two caught holding hands in the long shot?  I think it must be Taje and Emily?   question  

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CWSPoae

Not implying they're doing anything naughty but inquiring minds need to know these things.   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 A66X4Iy

Now, Konrad.  Mate.  I don't even know where to begin with this outfit.  The Wiggles have already hired a replacement for Emma and there is no other acceptable reason to wear so much yellow in public.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 10XUsB9

It's interesting that so many of Brooke's "compatibility" questions were about money and budgeting.  Confirms my suspicions that she's a pretty level-headed girl and I do think she's looking for something long-term.

Side note: Has anyone seen Kurt and Timm in the same room?  I'm still not convinced they're two different people.  laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 YqCPM0R

Cocktail Party

Congrats to Emily on the win but what the hell is this monstrosity they put her in for the cocktail party?  It's like the love child of a 70s toilet roll dolly and a bead curtain.  The styling is all over the shop this season.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 JtLHZhW

I like Taje; she seems solid and far too sensible to be on this show.  laugh out loud  She must have been approached rather than going through the audition process IMO.  However Brooke's defensive body language suggests she's not as keen.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 X4Mlko1
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 ACGlYcA

L-O-V-E the blue eyeshadow though.   Hugesmile

The couch scene with Darvid is smoking and feels like it belongs in ep 9 not ep 3.  As we have speculated it seems they're going for an in-your-face love story hoping to get people on board with the relationship and "justify" the ending.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 XuJXkw2

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:57 am

Source

The fact that Brooke refers to Man Bun as "trouble' makes me think it might be him that goes after the other girls?

Less to lose as an intruder; come in, stir some stuff up, peace out.  Going tonight I'd guess Bec, Matt, Ryan and Jess?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:14 am

@Bobette I agree. Imo Luca only there to get his brand out there.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:23 am

@Loulou :yes:

Meanwhile, this explains why the GD questions were all about money.  And here I was thinking she was just being prudent.  laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 VJQAIEm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:45 am

Anyone watching live?

I am not ready for Konrad's heart to be broken.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:55 am

Konrad is so sweet. Love him

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:25 am

That one on one time with Carissa was very awkward. She would be lucky to make F6.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:37 am

Snow girl's name is Millie, I think. She had the sparkly nice fairy music.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:38 am

I'm half-watching 30 mins behind.  Snow girl just arrived and got a very complimentary red carpet segment.  I wonder if she gets to the 4 instead of Jamie Lee?  ETA:  Oh we're in sync @Dumb - we must be in the same timezone!  bestbud!

And yeah I agree, Carissa is toast IMO.  There's that one SC to come of her with Brooke at the mansion but aside from that she won't last much longer.  If she wasn't from QLD she would never have been considered as contender IMO.

KURT'S COMMENTARY IS HILARIOUS! rofl

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:44 am

Man bun is here. His name is Luca

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith