SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:49 am

@Finch I'm watching while catching up on homework. I think I heard Holly telling Brooke she was bisexual.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:24 am

I am watching and I dont like Emily at all.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:29 am

Crikey! Darvid and Brooke pash fest at the cocktail party. I mean how are they supposed to try and make us believe it was ever going to be anyone else?
Yikes. I mean you know this must happen with many of the other F1's, lot of cocktail party pashes, but they edit them out.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:32 am

Aaannd all four minutes of it makes it to instagram
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:36 am

MY BOY KONRAD FINALLY GETS A DATE TOMMORROW.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:37 am

Oh so tommorrow they have four intruders and four people leaving.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:39 am

Finch wrote:Crikey! Darvid and Brooke pash fest at the cocktail party. I mean how are they supposed to try and make us believe it was ever going to be anyone else?
Yikes. I mean you know this must happen with many of the other F1's, lot of cocktail party pashes, but they edit them out.

Uhhhh yeah. Compare the pair. Don't need to be a body language expert to see where her preference lies IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:54 am

Once again Osher is never actually in the same room as Brooke or the contestants.  

For some reason I can't explain this particular editing "trick" really bugs me laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:27 pm

@Bobette I wonder if they do a zoom and they actually see him talking and vise versa? They could film him and them at the same time in different locations.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette I wonder if they do a zoom and they actually see him talking and vise versa? They could film him and them at the same time in different locations.

Yeah someone would be telling the contestants how to react and/or reading out his lines but Osher's definitely not there IMO.  I'm sure it's a COVID thing - he's probably in a separate "bubble" because he comes and goes unlike the contestants who remain living at the mansion. Also Osher strikes me as a bit of a diva so I could see him wanting to do his part separately and not hang round for hours since these things reportedly can take all night.

Last night was the most obvious yet because he "came in" to whisper breathlessly to Ritu that she had not received a rose and should take a moment to say goodbye (laugh out loud) but when Ritu walks up to Brooke, he's not there.  It just makes it obvious how superfluous he is IMO.  I didn't notice any difference last year when he was in quarantine and couldn't host.  They need someone to introduce the group dates but other than that his role is moot IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:01 am

Dumb wrote:MY BOY KONRAD FINALLY GETS A DATE TOMMORROW.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:49 am

Episode 3

The dancing part of Holly's date is a bit meh; another PG-rated Fairytale Moment to put on the shelf along with their red carpet dance and their photoshoot dance (anyone sensing a theme here...? laugh out loud) however overall it's perfectly lovely and the significance of this kind of visibility for young women cannot be overstated so kudos for making it happen.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E8B6FlV
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 V2yxqTk

The evening part of the date feels far less engineered and to my great surprise, TPTB have actually aired large portions of *gasp* UNEDITED conversation between these girls.  I can't remember the last time I watched this show and felt like I was watching a genuine interaction.  Holly is articulate and good on camera and was a good choice for the first F/F date IMO.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 P6E1fMp
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Xb0ZRu8
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TWLl7F9

That said, she never stood a chance and Brooke wants to jump Darvid's bones so bad IMO. bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith