SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by laurajean1220 Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:32 pm

Looks like 8-10 girls so I guess one group date and two one on one dates and three to five girls no date? (if they started with 15). Unless they do a 2 on one but this would only be the 4th episode and they usually do the two on one the 5th or 6th episode but I'm new at this soplease feel free to correct me if I'm off base.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by laurajean1220 Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:35 pm

Any spoilers on who the first one on one was with the second week? First week prob Christina Mandrell, second week Alyssa at the winery but who was the other one the first part of the second week? And if two one on ones this week in Bahamas I wonder if who went will leak.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:01 pm

laurajean1220 wrote:Looks like 8-10 girls so I guess one group date and two one on one dates and three to five girls no date? (if they started with 15). Unless they do a 2 on one but this would only be the 4th episode and they usually do the two on one the 5th or 6th episode but I'm new at this soplease feel free to correct me if I'm off base.

Just going by last week reportedly 15 people on the football date plus two 1on1s so at least 17 win last week when usually 18 or 19. I would think no more than 3 or 4 women got elminated then. I’m guessing at least 13 women make it to travel, jmo.

Wondering if they cut a week before htds like they have done for Matt James and the last few bachelorette seasons (6 weeks before htds instead of 7) considering it seems like less women traveled an more cuts seem to be happening each week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:12 pm

smg2587 wrote:
laurajean1220 wrote:Looks like 8-10 girls so I guess one group date and two one on one dates and three to five girls no date? (if they started with 15). Unless they do a 2 on one but this would only be the 4th episode and they usually do the two on one the 5th or 6th episode but I'm new at this soplease feel free to correct me if I'm off base.

Just going by last week reportedly 15 people on the football date plus two 1on1s so at least 17 win last week when usually 18 or 19. I would think no more than 3 or 4 women got elminated then. I’m guessing at least 13 women make it to travel, jmo.

Wondering if they cut a week before htds like they have done for Matt James and the last few bachelorette seasons (6 weeks before htds instead of 7) considering it seems like less women traveled an more cuts seem to be happening each week.

RS said that he believes there was 18-19 women left during episode 3. He said 15 were on the football group date and there was two 1 on 1 dates. He said there was 2-3 women that didn’t get a date episode 3. My guess is they went from 18-19 down to 15 for episode 4 which is normal. The seasons were they have cut one of the episodes have been mostly bachelorette seasons not bachelor seasons.but I think you’re right about Matt’s season but I think that was different because it was a covid bubble season.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:20 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

RS said that he believes there was 18-19 women left during episode 3. He said 15 were on the football group date and there was two 1 on 1 dates. He said there was 2-3 women that didn’t get a date episode 3. My guess is they went from 18-19 down to 15 for episode 4 which is normal. The seasons were they have cut one of the episodes have been  mostly bachelorette seasons not bachelor seasons.but I think you’re right about Matt’s season but I think that was different because it was a covid bubble season.

That weird they usually let everyone go on days from episode 3 onward unless this is something new their adding not letting  not letting everyone go on dates now. I hope that’s not the case but I guess we will see.

I will saw the picture looks like a photo shot date so there could of been 12 women on that on just not in that shoot quite easily. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:29 pm

I am just going off my memory so I could be wrong but there were a few seasons I can remember that there was some women that didn’t any date episode 3. Then starting episode 4 everyone got a date. I think Ben Higgis season was one. Because I think Jojo didn’t get a date week 3 but got her first 1 on 1 week 4

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:37 pm

yes by episode 4 everyone always gets a date and there's usually 14-16 people left. zach might've had 2 group dates and one 1-on-1 this week though since he had two 1-on-1s and 1 group date last week. or it's only half the group date in the picture.

jmo but that picture is not clear enough to identify anyone on the group date 100%, unless bachelorsherlock was told the names by the person who sent them the picture.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Two thoughts:

1. Cary Fetman never learned that you can't pair two prints in one outfit! That combo looks ridiculous!

2. This footage and some from the other day could be helpful in the SC thread as the chaise lounges, towels/blankets and scenery match over several days. Might be helpful as no doubt there will be FDs that are also tropical.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:41 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:06 pm

Does anyone know where they are going next? Today would be a travel day. And II just thought of something, the remainder of Intl travel will probably be on this side of the world i.e., South/Central America or Europe. It doesn’t make any sense for them to fly the girls from California (PST) to this side of the world, the Bahamas (EST) only for them to fly them all the way back to the other side of the world (PST) to travel to Asia. The Bahamas is a pit stop to catch up with jet lag before continuing farther east to Europe or South to the Americas. What do you guys think?

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan