SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:56 pm

jmo but i don’t think that andrew or greg turned it down. maybe michael, but i think production just passed over them all for the stereotypical blonde midwestern athlete. the “well i never wanted it anyway” response is just a cover imo

i could definitely see them offering it to andrew this time now that they’ve placated “middle america” with the clayton pick. all jmo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:04 pm

@pavalygurl you might be right on the No from the others. Clayton doesn't do a thing for me. So far he's a Chris Soules to me, hardly noticeable and yet he is the next Bachelor.

Huge no for me for Tyler. That would be a Jake P season for me. The only good from that season for me was the snark from SDL (RIP) on FORT. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:44 am

This reeks of desperation IMO.
When an old show starts to lose viewers, they try to fix it by making changes, but more often than not the changes are of the wrong kind and only make things worse. Just look at DWTS and their terrible new host!
As much as I always disliked Elan Gale, the franchise will need a new executive producer of his caliber to get back on track.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:27 pm

Since I saw the Tyler speculation on Reddit, I also saw that Ashley and JP's divorce was just made final.  So, now there was a wee bit of JP for Bach thrown into the mix.   Seriously, tptb need a good candidate and Clayton etc is not it.

I agree that Elan's leaving hurt them.  I actually broke down and watched his new show.  I have to say, it was fresh, fun and enjoyable.  I liked having the three female leads with a bunch of guys.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:58 pm

I mentioned JP for bachelor after the news of their split. I also posted an article where he said at the time he was focusing on his kids. IIRC he joked about his age and not wanting to take two months off away from the children, but that interview was too soon after the split so who knows.

I would love JP as the Bachelor!

ETA:

??? why are they publishing this dated Oct 28th?? Interesting!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaums-relationship-timeline/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I mentioned JP for bachelor after the news of their split. I also posted an article where he said at the time he was focusing on his kids. IIRC he joked about his age and not wanting to take two months off away from the children, but that interview was too soon after the split so who knows.

I would love JP as the Bachelor!

ETA:

??? why are they publishing this dated Oct 28th?? Interesting!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaums-relationship-timeline/

Whoa I just read the final sentence which said that the news about the divorce came just after it was revealed that Ashley had a new boyfriend!!!!! Oops if this needs to be moved @GuardianAngel please do so!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:44 pm

Yea, I was one of those that JP didn't float my boat. Just not interested in him at all

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:17 pm

@gurlbrit I read somewhere she's not ready to introduce him to the children or JP. So it sounds like she's taking things slow.

I just noticed JP follows Natalie Shabtai Butler, producer. @nat2shabby I never noticed that before but he could have followed her several years ago.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:09 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1466818334494765061?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:56 pm

I'm okay with that other than it's just Clayton's season now who I don't care about at all. Oh well, not different from most Bachelor seasons for me. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:38 pm

Maybe someone really stood out for the next Bette and they wanted that momentum vs bringing another guy back who has been off of our screens for ages and people have basically lost interest in?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:04 pm

@Sprite right. You would think they would have thought of that before making the back to back decisions. no no

So, back to Clayton's season and potential ette's. Lets see who's cleaning up and organizing their SM or who gives us clues since most are now all active again on SM.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan