SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by barbell Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:13 pm

I would agree with Laurajean1220. Estonia borders on Russia so is not likely a multi-night stop. Also, old town Tallinn is about the only date option unless they do a group date singing at the stadium (wonderful story to read about).
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:49 pm

laurajean1220 wrote:Estonia iss only  miles from Stockholm, a halff hour plane ride. This may have just been a day trip from home base of Stockholm for the one on one date.
I could agree with that but didn't we have a producer that was spotted in Estonia a few days ago though?  If that is the case, then maybe they are filming and staying in Estonia.  I will have to go back and find that.

ETA:

It was actually on Reddit that someone said that another spoiler page - BachelorSherlock IG said that the producers were in Estonia and that was said on Oct 19

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:21 am

This was posted on the 20th on his site. We now know the ones in red were wrong.
Reality Steve site wrote:I’m trying to remember every week that any spoilers or info I give about Zach’s season in a podcast, that I also put it into a column. The only real spoiler I’ve given about Zach’s season up to this point has been that first group date of the season where Tahzjuan is a judge for the group date but then tries to join the show during the after party. Then there was the 1-on-1 with Aly Jacobs that I added a couple weeks ago as well (I have more on that below). But other than that, I haven’t shared much because I’m waiting until Hometown dates so you’ll have everything before it. So if you can’t listen to the podcast today, I’ve included below the teaser spoilers I can give you about the season so far, including where they’re headed for episode #6, which should begin filming today or tomorrow. It’s just much easier to have everything in one place for you, that’s why you didn’t get any names to any of the spoiler teasers below. Those will all be filled in when I get your hometown date confirmations. You realize we’re only a little over a week away from hometowns? Time flies when you’re distracted by “Bachelor in Paradise” airing. But yes, we’re almost down to the final four. Cray zay.

Some filming updates regarding Zach’s season that are in today’s podcast:

-Episode #6 begins filming today or tomorrow in Stockholm, Sweden
-A few of the limo entrances this season: someone does the TikTok trend of tortilla slapping with Zach, someone does a play on their name, someone brings in a pig on a leash to name a few.
-Someone gets eliminated during the cocktail party on night 1
-Something happens on night 1 that I wanna say hasn’t happened in probably 15-20 seasons
-Alyssa (Aly) Jacobs 1-on-1 date in episode 3 that I spoiled on Twitter with a video of her at a winery in Santa Barbara a couple weeks ago, they also went skydiving that day.
-There is a rose ceremony where only 1 women didn’t get a rose.
-There are more than one self-eliminations early on. Those can be tricky because it might be shown a different way, but basically those eliminations happen before a rose ceremony.
-The 5 women that Zach met on the ATFR – Bailey, Brianna, Brooklyn, Cat, and Christina – just keep them in mind for the time being. There’s something about those 5 that is fairly interesting.

You’ll have the answers to all this stuff in a couple weeks once I find out who the hometown dates are. Then I’ll be able to fill you in on everything before it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:51 am

If I lived in Austin and had nothing better to do tommorow or Sunday and was a Bachelor Fan, i would check all incoming flights from Stockholm and be at the airport camera ready for arrival.IMO

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:52 am

tommorow or monday (darn, i keep making typos with my fingertips)

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:56 am

Just my opinion, I know nothing other than that they always go to the Bachelors home town and since they didnt go there before the international travel, I am only assunming they will go there after.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:05 am

laurajean1220 wrote:If I lived in Austin and had nothing better to do tommorow or Sunday and was a Bachelor Fan, i would check all incoming flights from Stockholm and be at the airport camera ready for arrival.IMO

laurajean1220 wrote:tommorow or monday (darn, i keep making typos with my fingertips)

They should be doing one more international before coming back stateside.  

10/25 - TRAVEL

Episode 7  7-4   ( )

10/26 - B ROLL FILMING
10/27 - ID:  
10/28 - ID:  
10/29 - ID:  
10/30 - GD:  
10/31 - RC - ELIMINATED:  

laurajean1220 wrote:Just my opinion, I know nothing other than that they always go to the Bachelors home town and since they didnt go there before the international travel, I am only assunming they will go there after.

FWIW, no they don't always go to the bach's HT.  Here's the stats from all of the filming schedules.

LEAD'S HOMETOWN VISITS DURING FILMING

BACHELOR

BACH 11 ----NO
BACH 12 ----NO
BACH 13 ----YES
BACH 14 ----NO
BACH 15 ----NO
BACH 16 ----NO
BACH 17 ----NO
BACH 18 ----YES
BACH 19 ----YES - FINALE ONLY
BACH 20 ----YES - EPI 7
BACH 21 ----YES
BACH 22 ----NO
BACH 23 ----NO
BACH 24 ----NO
BACH 25 ----NO - COVID
BACH 26 ----NO

BACHELORETTE

BETTE 5 ----VANCOUVER
BETTE 6 ----NO
BETTE 7 ----NO
BETTE 8 ----SEASON STARTED IN HOMETOWN
BETTE 9 ----NO
BETTE 10---NO
BETTE 11----NO
BETTE 12 ---NO
BETTE 13----NO
BETTE 14----NO
BETTE 15----NO
BETTE 16----NO - COVID
BETTE 17----NO - COVID
BETTE 18----NO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:38 pm

@Aunties_Love  To Auntie and everyone providing all the info, RS stuff and just plain keeping us up to date...I say many, many thanks and love.

I have only one thought to add...are we considering Austin to be Zach's hometown or is this where he went for a job?  I think that his parents now live in Anaheim Hills which is OC, CA.  Zach and Rachel went there for his hometown date.  Also I believe an early episode this season had the cast in Anaheim Hills again, and I think his uncle was there...were the parents part of that date?  If so would that be considered Zach visiting his hometown in his season?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:23 pm

zach's hometown is la. he only moved to austin after college and i believe moved back to california while rachel's season was airing.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:30 am

From Jesse Palmer's IG story which would jive to it being a travel day per the filming schedule so far.

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2022-110
6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2022-111
https://www.instagram.com/stories/jessepalmer/2956685138997608783/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:40 pm

Using Jesse's story, I believe I know where they are at. The pics below are the different varieties. 1 is the butter one, another is the cinnamon one that I think matches closer to Jesse's.

I think they may be in Hamburg Germany.  I went snooping through all of Europe for the pastries in Jesse's stories that he posted.  The only place that it matches up to is Northern Germany.  Specifically Hamburg as that is where you can find it everywhere there but selected areas throughout the rest of northern Germany.

Franzbrötchen are a beloved traditional specialty from Hamburg and the original is only available in Hamburg. You will not find this in bakeries in other parts of Germany.  This delicious German sweet pastry is traditionally served with a cup of coffee on the side.  It is made in Hamburg but can also be found in select areas of Northern Germany.

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2022-110

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Franzbrotchen-at-Nord-Coast-Coffee-Roastery-in-Hamburg-Germany-1-768x512.jpg

https://www.2foodtrippers.com/german-desserts/

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Franzbroetchen-120g

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Pos_franzbroetchen-schatten_7686_2021_p

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:42 pm

@Aunties_Love Whereever that pastry is from, it looks soooo delicious! Could the coastline be Flanders or the inlet to Hamburg?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan