SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:58 pm

@Sprite me too!

In the tiktoc/promo's Gabbi says her idea of a fun date is flying in helicopter and landing on a boat. They have had this date several times IIRC. I think Nick did but can't remember with who. It would be interesting to see if I can find those stats.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite me too!

In the tiktoc/promo's Gabbi says her idea of a fun date is flying in helicopter and landing on a boat. They have had this date several times IIRC. I think Nick did but can't remember with who. It would be interesting to see if I can find those stats.

I hope tptb put her up to that answer because that is pretty unrealistic. It also goes with the Kardashian theme they are doing for her. Maybe this is how they get their drama? In the edit they make him fall for the one with ulterior motives or whatever spin they want to do. In that case, I can see Zach not being as happy as the show goes on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:02 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:02 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:00 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:26 pm

Looks like Zach got some good media coaching since his finale performance. He comes across as confident, humorous, and cute. This season could surprise us
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:12 pm

@luvstx  I have been impressed with his recent interviews.  Tonight's the night and it came for me just like Goldilocks, not too soon, not too late.  Enjoy everyone.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:04 pm

Zach comes across so much more mature than his actual age. He worked for Oracle in sales and they can pick and choose from among many candidates that have it together. He's got an innate sense of self for being only 25 or 26. You put that together with his ability to speak and communicate succinctly, the model his parents' marriage holds for him and I think we're going to be really enjoying this season - for all the right reasons!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:29 pm

I've heard it several times in the media clips, bringing the show back to romance etc.

Editing will be interesting this season because I'm sure there will be the usual trickery.

He speaks very well in every interview I've seen, and he seems very happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan