SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:17 pm

@Sprite me too. If she's so confident it's true why not put it out there. Now everyone is begging her to spill. Millsy is having fun with her, inviting her to the ATFR. She would have to divulge the info and take a chance on being wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:35 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/8687cd99-c049-4b02-b4b4-e2788ed3dc36
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:25 pm

The recent preview for Monday shows Kaity wearing the white dress we saw in the leaked finale pic of her and Zach! Gabi’s dress is yellow.

Not sure how to bring over.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:39 pm

@southerngirlatheart interesting that we do have Gabi now in an FRC dress. Guess if she self-eliminates it’s before the proposal…or Zach just breaks her heart!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:40 pm

@luvstx I think she goes to the FRC.. and he breaks up with her!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:03 pm

Everything to me is just pointing to Zach breaking up with Gabi and getting engaged to Kaity. We’re also apparently getting a preview of charity at the finale too, so I’m gonna guess there’s no big drama post show either since it’s only one night and they have time for the charity segment too. I’m gonna guess it’s a traditional ending with Zach hashing it out with Ariel and Gabi (probably catching some lumps from Gabi and the audience there) , but then Kaity is there and they’re still engaged. I don’t hate it. I think we needed a normal ending 😂
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:43 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:The recent preview for Monday shows Kaity wearing the white dress we saw in the leaked finale pic of her and Zach! Gabi’s dress is yellow.

Not sure how to bring over.

Is the recent preview posted here? I can look and take s/caps.

eta:

@southerngirlatheart already posted in the s/caps thread. yes

southerngirlatheart wrote:Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2a2cf010
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Cb7bd510
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 9d825110

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqLfiunOoF3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:01 pm

Zach & Kaity were on GMA this morning and she said he's taking her out for a special dinner tonight. They looked pretty good considering they had to travel overnight. The benefits of youth.  Smiley

'Bachelor' star Zach Shallcross, Kaity Biggar talk moving in together, wedding plans

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:29 pm

Does anyone know if they were on Kelly & Ryan today? If so, does anyone have the link? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:35 pm

https://deadline.com/2023/03/mike-fleiss-steps-down-bachelor-franchise-abc-1235311756/

Mike Fleiss is stepping down from the creative team of the Bachelor franchise after more than 20 years.

Season 27, which just ended Monday night with the engagement of Zach Shallcross and Kaity Biggar, is his final season with the franchise. Claire Freeland, Jason Ehrlich, and longtime executive producer Bennett Graebner will be taking over as executive producers and showrunners for the franchise.

“First and foremost, congratulations are in order for Zach and Kaity. I wish them a long and happy life together. I want to thank WBTV and ABC for 21 extraordinary years. They’ve found the perfect creative team for me to entrust The Bachelor franchise and keep this lightening in a bottle bold and moving forward. Let the journey continue,” Fleiss said.

Fleiss created The Bachelor, which debuted in 2002 led by 31-year-old Alex Michel, a Harvard educated management consultant from Charlottesville, Virginia. He is also the creative force behind The Bachelorette, which followed a year later with 29-year-old Trista Rehn as the leading lady.

Outside of The Bachelor, Fleiss has been involved in reality series including Who Wants To Marry A Multi-Millionaire and High School Reunion as well as horror films including The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning and the Hostel franchise.

Freeland was formerly showrunner of The Bachelor franchise in Canada, Erlich has been showrunner on several seasons of The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad in the U.S. and Graebner has been a longtime exec producer on the franchise.

Freeland, who was also an executive in development and original programming at Rogers Media and Corus Entertainment, has worked on shows such as The Property Brothers and Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan.

Erlich is also the creator of E!’s The Bradshaw Bunch and Amazon’s Shatner in Space.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:24 pm

@Jeepers Great news! But what is going to replace 'Fleissed'?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:42 pm

I don't know if this is where this news goes, so feel free to move it. According to Variety, Mike Fleiss is now no longer part of the Bachelor Franchise.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan