SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:29 am

Doats wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I think they could be talking about him and to be honest just or the fact that I am a Canadian, it would be neat to film it in it's entirety in Canada.  If they are putting him in the filming slot of starting filming in late Feb, beginning of March....there are a lot of neat filming locations for that timing as well.  In March, film in the Rockies for winter skiing/ice climbing the waterfalls, then other dates in vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton.  Then later in the season, film  in the Okanagan for the fruit blossom time/beach time.

What would be ideal though if they could hold off filming till April.  You could still do skiing in the Rockies, then it would be the blossom time in the Okanagan and the swim time through Skaha and Okanagan lakes.  There is a lot that they could do.

And to be honest, they could finish up filming before the fire season starts so they could get a lot of great shots.

I’d love to see a season filmed in Canada, but not with Blake as lead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you took the words right out of my mouth!
LOL guess I am partial to Hamiltonion's as Blake is. I married mine 33 yrs ago. I don't know exactly what people don't like about Blake....I just find him honest and ready for someone that is honestly ready for him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris G? What does Nick Viall's journey have to do with anything? Nick was F2 then F2 then bach then chose a Canadian.

I can't see it being Blake.
I think the comparrison may actually be that both Nick and Blake were on two bachette seasons....Blake being on Claire/Tayshias and then on Katie's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't have anything against him. He seems like a nice, fun guy, but I still wouldn't want him as the lead. He was falling for Clare and then Tayshia and then proposed to Katie within a very short time. If he went on to become the next lead, to me it would reek of desperation...he will fall in love with any breathing female. I hope for his sake he stays home and declines the lead, however, I think he would be fun on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:24 am

I always liked Blake, and I think he should stay away from the franchise in the future, for his own good.

Also, the source is Deuxmoi, a really crappy spoiler account, and it’s even presented as a blind item. Chances are this is completely fabricated.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:17 am

Yea, it will be interesting.....I kind of want it so maybe this person knows what will happen and maybe more of my country will get shown. There is a whole lot more in BC that hasn't been shown before.....only whistler and Vancouver so far.....all of BC and more in the rockies to be seen.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:58 am

FWIW, I have been told that no decisions have been made but the two in the running are in fact Blake and Michael with a third possible one that my source didn't feel confident in releasing.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:18 am

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I have been told that no decisions have been made but the two in the running are in fact Blake and Michael with a third possible one that my source didn't feel confident in releasing.

I wonder if that 3rd possible one could be Tyler Cameron. I have a feeling that even though he has said in the past that he wasen't interested in being the bachelor that, that could change. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:40 am

Yea, I don't know. The person I was talking to kind of hummed and hawed at who it might be but wasn't going to go there till they had more info.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:25 am

By God I would want Tyler to be the next Bachelor, it would be a great season of drama, women fighting all over the place, tears, etc..... They may need to pull in a very good offer to attract Tyler but he would be IT as far as great Bachelor TV would go! And I like Blake as well...he seems to be a very good guy, genuine, caring and loving! I do think he has what a lot of women are looking for!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:59 am

This won’t necessarily be popular - I’d love to see someone like Rodney for bachelor. They’d have to seek out & cast a different kind of woman, which I doubt production would ever do. Rodney is genuine, caring & salt of the earth, even if he “isn’t the tallest, best looking guy in the group”.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:16 pm

I like Rodney but not sure they'd pick him.

No to Blake for me. I'm okay with Michael A but really hope we get a MOC. I'd love to see Dr Joe in the mix.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon