SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He turned 26 on July 31st
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:06 am

Too young !
(Though I really like this young man)

Now all we can hope for is a bunch of older or mature women…maybe some slightly older single mothers to push the age range up and have a slightly more mature lead for the following season. JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:22 pm

When does filming begin? I’m over the bachelorette season already. no no
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:00 am

Norcalgal wrote:I'm going against the popular opinion here. I started out not particularly liking Zach as I found him quite vanilla. But my interest in him and respect for him grew when he challenged Rachel. He seems very self-aware and that trait usually serves the lead very well. He's mature and has very good manners and is very well spoken. My only concern is there will be a bunch of young bimbos on his season and that is always a turn off.

ITA. He also has a strong personality, which I think will serve him well as the Bach. I can see him being very decisive, and telling it like it is.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:26 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:When does filming begin? I’m over the bachelorette season already. no no

Guessing a few days after Tuesday/the Bachelorette finale. Usually they film Sept-Nov to air in January.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:51 pm

I thought Zach came across as trying out to be TB more than anything else and was probably quite happy that Rachel let him go at f3. I'm not saying that he's not a nice guy but just that I'm not sure he's as perfect as he seems to be (perfect is relative, of course). I'd rather have someone who was honest about wanting to be sure before he got engaged like Aven was, especially knowing there's another guy. I'd also have liked Logan. I will say this about Zach, he has a radio friendly voice. Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:14 am

Yeah his talk with Rachel on Part 1 of the finale is defiantly "Bachelor talk". If TPTB think he's going to be Sean Lowe 2.0 (nice guy who's got a look to him but won't cause any drama with the ladies) well they better think again!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:38 am

I feel like TPTB are limited on men from this season to pick from because so many were not ready for an engagement within the time frame. Zach was one of the few who seemed like he would have proposed. The rest couldn’t wait to get to BIP Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1176891977
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:31 am

DARN! After this mess of a show, I was hoping they'd pick somebody else to be lead so I could break the cycle and quit watching. But I really like Zach. He was the only one who would tempt me to check it out next time.

As to the discussion about his age, I could see him picking an older woman, or somebody equal to his maturity. He seems much more mature than his 26 years. Hopefully he really is serious and weeds out the party girls early on.

Maybe Uncle Patrick will make an appearance at least once, and gets to say more than 2 sentences.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:35 am

Zach is definitely one of the better looking Bachelors in a while

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:09 am

I’m hoping Zach will surprise us but he was super awkward and nervous last night. Honestly, only one of the women they had on last night (Bailey) seemed genuine to me. But my daughters reminded me that Hannah B looked terrible in this similar situation and turned out to be a fun season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Loulou
suzq
FLChica
ule101
AlexisVon