SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:25 pm

smg2587 wrote:

laugh out loud cute video of Rachel dancing Game of Roses posted in their stories. Posting the person that originally posted it in their stories.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jazz.flop/2822910269447684584/

She’s adorable! Hope we get to see that side of her often on the show!

I wonder why we haven’t gotten like any leaked photos from Gabby and her date(s).
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:04 pm

Yay a Gabby spoiler. I don’t know why but he looks better in that blurry photo to me compared to his cast photo. Jmo.

Oh bachelorettewindmills Instagram has video of them walking and near a bikes. They also have a separate video in their stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:16 pm

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:57 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Are we to assume that the other (2) guys in Rachel’s F4 are two of the guys in the group date photo we had?

So could be Ethan, James, Tino or Zach?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:15 pm

@southerngirlatheart Most likely IMO. I do wonder if the women got an extra 1on1 in Belgium. There is just any extra day in filming there that isn’t accquinted for since they travel from France to Beliguim earlier than expected for some reason. But right now I am thinking her other two f4 guys are from that list. Just based on them having less social media movement that the other two my guess is Tino and James but it honestly could be any of the four. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:23 pm

But it’s also possible that they will have only three HTDs right?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:43 pm

@smg2587 the vid of the ship looks really nice inside. It's huge.

@ariwolf thanks for bringing the carriage ride link over. He has his hand on her leg. beatingheart

@Kels0012 forumotion has had server issues the last few days. I never have issues on Chrome but noticed last night and tonight it's very slow. They have technicians working on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:41 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Are we to assume that the other (2) guys in Rachel’s F4 are two of the guys in the group date photo we had?

So could be Ethan, James, Tino or Zach?
IMO, there were 7 guys per girl for epi 6 in Belgium. IMO, the 4 htds are correct as has been said all along. I say 7 guys as lately for several seasons now, there were 7 girls/guys in epi 7 right before HTD's. Considering that, it really isn't too far fetched that we don't know the other 2 guys on single dates for either women in epi 6, not to mention that we really don't know Gabby's guys very well at all.

I believe the layout for epi 6 is this:

Episode 6 – 9 TO 6 FILMING MOVED TO AMSTERDAM - each girl could get 1 group date and 3 individual dates in prep for hometowns (AVEN(IG pic APR 13), CHRIS, COLIN, ERICH, ETHAN(IG pic APR 13), JAMES(IG pic APR 13), JASON, JOHNNY, JORDAN H., JORDAN V., JUSTIN B., KIRK, MARIO, NATE, QUINCEY, SPENCER, TINO(IG pic APR 13), TYLER(IG pic APR 13) , ZACH (IG pic APR 13))

RACHEL:
4/17: Group Date:
4/18: 1-on-1 Date:
4/19: 1-on-1 Date:
4/20: 1-on-1 Date:

GABBY:
4/17: Group Date:
4/18: 1-on-1 Date:
4/19: 1-on-1 Date:
4/20: 1-on-1 Date:

4/21: 6th Rose Ceremony: PER JESSE MAKEUP PIC
ELIMINATED:

Of course the order of the dates could change meaning the ID's could be first instead of the group date or any other order but I do believe that there will be 3 individual dates and a group date per recent seasons.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Of course the order of the dates could change meaning the ID's could be first instead of the group date or any other order but I do believe that there will be 3 individual dates and a group date per recent seasons.

Last season on the episode before hometowns there was Serene’s 1-1 date and Susie’s 1-1 date and a group date that I can remember - who was the 3rd individual date?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Last season on the episode before hometowns there was Serene’s 1-1 date and Susie’s 1-1 date and a group date that I can remember - who was the 3rd individual date?

According to Wikipedia there were two one on ones as you describe and a group date with five(the psychologist): Gabby, Teddi, Rachel, Genevieve, and Sarah.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

BACHELOR

23 Tayshia, Caelynn, Hannah B, group date
24 Madison, Natasha, Kelsey and group date
25 Serena, Jesssina and group date
26 Rachel, Serene, Susie and group date

BACHELORETTE

15 Jed, Tyler, Mike and group date
16 Blake, Ben and group
17 Greg, Mike and group date
18 3 individual dates and group date

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl