SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:34 pm

New promo alert with lots of tears…

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/2873187417247945365?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:50 pm

From Bachelorwhatever stories. Wanted to wait for a higher resolution shot but these are 11 guys on the cruise. We know 8 of the 11 made it to Beliguim so this is either Beliguim or Netherlands before htds. Not sure I believe the Logan label, yet but I do think the guy she label as Spencer is right.I will say before Just htds start people eliminated him based on a friend of a friend said his dms where green on IG meaning person was online.

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Aa03fd10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:53 pm

Listen to the preview again .. there is a split when James is standing in front of Rachel and then you don’t SEE him say the words . Voice over . About being there for Gabby
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:Listen to the preview again .. there is a split when James is standing in front of Rachel and then you don’t SEE him say the words . Voice over . About being there for Gabby

It’s definitely a splice together quote, IMO.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:19 pm

I don’t believe there is a mix-n-match between the guys on group dates once they leave the US .. Rachels guys are hers to date .. same with Gabby .. unless it is a combined date
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:09 pm

I looked at Logan's thread and at first glance I didn't think it was him. But after looking through his IG he does like his unbuttoned shirts with a tshirt underneath. I'm not sure if that's a jacket he has on the boat but his face and hair doesn't look like the Logan in his IG jmo's.

https://www.instagram.com/loganseagull/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Gabby’s ITM saying “he never loved me” looks like it may have taken place later on in the season towards the end. Would go with the rumor Jason left at F2. Need to match up the background to where the last dates took place. :detective
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:38 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Gabby’s ITM saying “he never loved me” looks like it may have taken place later on in the season towards the end. Would go with the rumor Jason left at F2. Need to match up the background to where the last dates took place. :detective

The background of that ITM she is wearing white and saying }where figure out as we go”and that one in yellow seems to match. So it maybe happens in LA before the htds rc.

Also that last Rachel quote really sounded like “after fantasysuites you change your mind “ in this preview in the one people recorded Saturday sounded like after all this you changed you mind.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:56 pm

Who is in the hot tub .. any ideas?

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:41 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I mean it could be, but that “rumor” also came after the promo.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:55 pm

Could that background and ITM been done in Mexico? Seems that’s where things got really traumatic for Gabby
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl