SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:40 am

This craziness this week and last is Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3538374961
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:58 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:10 am

I hope RS is wrong about Zach as next Bachelor. I'm so tired of bland white guys plus he's only 25. That means we'll probably have really young Bachelorettes. Why not Aven or even someone from a previous season? Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 2292733854

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:27 am

Why not Zach and Aven - both classy gentlemen in my book.

Would love to see another season like Sean's - in the sense that the romance was real and genuine instead
of all the craziness.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:37 am

If someone decides to listen to his podcast (RS) (I won't) can they please give us the clif notes version? What a crazy season. SMH as I haven't watched since Tayshia/Clare and the debacle that ended up being.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Don’t have time and don’t want to listen, but someone at Reddit did a recap.
According to the recap, after filming, Rachel said she wanted to return the ring and just date Tino and he was not happy so they stopped talking. During that time, Tino kissed a woman. That’s what they argued about at SHV.

Mods, please delete if it’s against the rule.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:02 pm

RS did a column where he talks about Erich's ex and the Rachel/Tino breakup. I actually liked that better than what he said on the podcast. He got a little more in-depth IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:26 pm

sdmom wrote:Don’t have time and don’t want to listen, but someone at Reddit did a recap.
According to the recap, after filming,  Rachel said she wanted to return the ring and just date Tino and he was not happy so they stopped talking. During that time, Tino kissed a woman. That’s what they argued about at SHV.

Mods, please delete if it’s against the rule.

Thanks @sdmom

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Sprite wrote:As much as I find Nick annoying these days, I have to agree with him on this one. Yes, maybe she was trying to hold it together at that moment and it was a nervous smile, but she treated Avon badly. I could maybe buy her excuse if she hadn't just done the same thing with Zach, but she did.  So, sorry Rachel. Not buying your BS.
Nick is such an a**hole, but what’s most annoying in this case is that he is right. :headbanging
That, and the nerve to invite her to his podcast.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:44 pm

@sdmomThanks for the RS cliff note.  My sister has been visiting from PA and I just dropped her off at the airport.  I did watch Tues show but feel very behind on a lot of "late breaking"scoops.  So Rachel told Tino she wanted to date but Tino is the bad guy in the scenario.   I only know bits and pieces but it is sounding to me like Tino may be one of the lesser bad guys in the whole season.  I now get where the Rachel "we were on a break" stuff was coming from.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:46 pm

@suzqthanks, I'll go check that out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:09 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@sdmomThanks for the RS cliff note.  My sister has been visiting from PA and I just dropped her off at the airport.  I did watch Tues show but feel very behind on a lot of "late breaking"scoops.  So Rachel told Tino she wanted to date but Tino is the bad guy in the scenario.   I only know bits and pieces but it is sounding to me like Tino may be one of the lesser bad guys in the whole season.  I now get where the Rachel "we were on a break" stuff was coming from.

If I were Tino, I'd be taken aback by her wanting to give back the ring. Nice that it's not all about "being engaged" - but what prompted her to feel this way ? Were there already issues in the relationship ? If she was feeling that she wasn't ready for the engagement - they should have talked about this - and made sure Tino understood her thoughts. Others in the past (ie Jesse Palmer) have not gotten engaged at the end. It sounds more likely that she wasn't as gaga over Tino as she had been - and wanted to cool things off a bit. Not a good feeling for Tino ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl