SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:54 pm

12/22
gabby and susie posted from home. nothing from rachel, as usual. nothing from clayton but he’s most likely still in LA unless he flew back immediately.

@GuardianAngel the thought was that since that picture hasn’t been posted anywhere else, and it’s clearly live from the studio and not a photo or her tv or something, someone who was at atfr must’ve sent it to rachel. either clayton or a producer.

Last edited by ariwolf on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:28 pm

@ariwolf Gabby and rachel posted from home and nothing from rachel? I assume you mean Gabby and Susie posted from home?

Also Michelle’s post with Nayte on her IG Clayton, Rachel and Clayton’s mom all liked Michelle’s post. No other women in the F3 liked that post except for Rachel.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Kayben14 wrote:@ariwolf Gabby and rachel posted from home and nothing from rachel? I assume you mean Gabby and Susie posted from home?

Also Michelle’s post with Nayte on her IG Clayton, Rachel and Clayton’s mom all liked Michelle’s post. No other women in the F3 liked that post except for Rachel.
yes sorry! gabby and susie are home.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:04 am

@ariwolf thanks. I don't know why I automatically thought it was from her TV. It would have had to be taken from someone who was close.

Did Clayton take a seat out front?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:17 am

Someone tagged Clayton in a post saying it was good to see him tonight on Facebook (and a picture with the lady who posted and tagged him). Just search for Clayton Echard on Facebook.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:45 am

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 76b0e710
https://instagram.com/claytonechard.updates?utm_medium=copy_link

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:32 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:Someone tagged Clayton in a post saying it was good to see him tonight on Facebook (and a picture with the lady who posted and tagged him).  Just search for Clayton Echard on Facebook.

Thanks for find. Saw the post he is back home in Missouri going by that post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:06 pm

with how quickly clayton was in and out of LA i don't think there was a shv over michelle's atfr. i think it will be over nye and the premiere. imo if anyone is missing from their family/friend watch parties that will be a huge sign as in hindsight one of the only clues that hannah ann was f1 was when her family threw a big watch party for the premiere and she wasn't there.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:24 pm

ariwolf wrote:with how quickly clayton was in and out of LA i don't think there was a shv over michelle's atfr. i think it will be over nye and the premiere. imo if anyone is missing from their family/friend watch parties that will be a huge sign as in hindsight one of the only clues that hannah ann was f1 was when her family threw a big watch party for the premiere and she wasn't there.

Clayton was in LA we know for sure on the 19th because he posted from LA on the 19th. My guess is their could have been a SHV from the 16th-19th or 20th. Are SHV usually the weekend before the premiere? Because if I remember right some were and some weren’t. Rachel was at home during the premier and so was Vanessa for nicks season.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:29 pm

Clayton’s mom said Clayton left for Arizona today. So it looks like he’s going to living in Arizona for little while to take over his brother lease according to his mom.
Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3e7ba110

Source: Instagram.com/kelly_kjbean

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:51 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
ariwolf wrote:with how quickly clayton was in and out of LA i don't think there was a shv over michelle's atfr. i think it will be over nye and the premiere. imo if anyone is missing from their family/friend watch parties that will be a huge sign as in hindsight one of the only clues that hannah ann was f1 was when her family threw a big watch party for the premiere and she wasn't there.

Clayton was in LA we know for sure on the 19th because he posted from LA on the 19th. My guess is their could have been a SHV from the 16th-19th or 20th. Are SHV usually the weekend before the premiere? Because if I remember right some were and some weren’t. Rachel was at home during the premier and so was Vanessa for nicks season.

Depends on the media schedule. He already has one thing scheduled for press one New Years Day that being the Rose Bowl Parade (if it doesn’t get cancelled due to COVID cases). Some leads if there and f1 schedules permit sometimes get there shvs after media during the first week. Shvs are not only on the weekend but when lead and f1 have time to meet.  
Some get to watch the premiere together and some don’t.

Something to add that I noticed over the weekend, Rachel isn’t allowing or limiting who tags her on Instagram. May be nothing but I could swear fan/spoiler accounts had tagged her in the Baywatch date pictures and her first release picture. They don’t seem to be there anymore either.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Oh ok, so he is moving! yes

I can't recall off the top of my head but I too think some SHV's are a few days before the premiere, then the lead goes on their media run. I'm thinking Ben? ChrisS? Some of TB's were in NYC for NYE Arie Ben, and I expect Clayton will be too (if it doesn't get cancelled)

I checked our SHV thread but there's not enough info on TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022