SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachangel007 Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:57 pm

I disagree. If he was hearing from just 1 camp, he’d be able to determine if it was true or not by now.

Gabby has posted things that make it seem like she’s F1 at times. And as seemingly tight lipped as Rachel has been, why would she be so obvious to post things at the exact same time as Clayton? Unless maybe TPTB are directing her to

Out of the F3, Clayton’s family is only interacting with Susie. Nobody as obvious as his parents or brothers, but still very close family members which I think is interesting.
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:12 pm

@bachangel007 sigh I am not talking about posting things, you think point her as F1 ( that is subjective). I said liking ,commenting, tagging, follows etc Susie sister liked " susie wins, rachel is bachelorette", her friends commented that "they are watching him". Susie liked comments about being bachelorette, she also liked a comment about being a good match for clayton & there are so many examples. Neither rachel or gabby or their friends have done this. That pattern is just with susie & her circle. if they were  all told to do that, rachel & gabby won't be carefully avoiding those types of comments. They literally like all comments except these types of comments .Susie is literally the only one that has a 1-1 , and it was good. she is also the star girl of the season ( no one can deny that ) , it means nothing that some of his relatives openly like her especially because they would be privately facetiming her if she was F1. IMO RS can't determine if it is true, if he is waiting for proof . Rachel's friends are not going to tell RS anything if they have a pattern of not liking or commenting on anything to do with winning or being bachelorette. Gabby's friends are also similar but susie's circle is all over the place .

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:52 pm

Are you assuming that the F3 have all told their family/friends/camps the outcome?..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:56 am

Rachel posted a story that looks to in Florida this morning. With all three women posting what looks to be in one location over every weekend since the premiere. One of them isn’t posting in real time because their is no way we are 3 weeks into the show without a SHV over a weekend.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:07 am

Kayben14 wrote:Rachel posted a story that looks to in Florida this morning. With all three women posting what looks to be in one location over every weekend since the premiere. One of them isn’t posting in real time because their is no way we are 3 weeks into the show without a SHV over a weekend.
yeah but Rachel didn’t post her location on Saturday or Sunday . So she hasn’t been accounted for every weekend . She did the same thing 2 weeks ago .  No posts on Saturday or Sunday but posted on Monday , coinciding with Clayton being MIA . I think it can only be Rachel at this point . She is the only one who has been unaccounted for 7-10 Jan , and now 21-23. And we can’t even tell if her last post is her or real-time . Susie posted real time this weekend just  from her background & and clothes and last night she was in VA. 2 weeks ago she was in VA with friends over the weekend.Gabby was in colorado with friends, out and about with friends .  I guess Rachel &; Clayton don’t spend Mondays together because she has to work or that last post was meant to throw us off because they read everything online laugh out loud

Last edited by Velesl on Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:10 am

Velesl wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Rachel posted a story that looks to in Florida this morning. With all three women posting what looks to be in one location over every weekend since the premiere. One of them isn’t posting in real time because their is no way we are 3 weeks into the show without a SHV over a weekend.
yeah but Rachel didn’t post her location on Saturday or Sunday . So she hasn’t been accounted for every weekend . She did the same thing 2 weeks ago . No posts on Saturday or Sunday but posted on Monday . I think it can only be Rachel at this point . She is the only one who has been unaccounted for 7-10 Jan , and now 21-23.  Susie posted real time from her background & clothes. Gabby was in colorado with friends  . I guess Rachel & Clayton don’t spend Mondays together because she has to work .

It’s honestly very hard to tell. I know some else was able to pinpoint a lot of times Susie posted what looked to be real time and it wasn’t so I honestly don’t know. The only one I feel some what confident in saying isn’t F1 is Gabby.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:04 pm

Susie watching the episode in Virginia with family and friends from stories from her sister and friends laughing at her make out with Clayton.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:31 pm

smg2587 wrote:Susie watching the episode in Virginia with family and friends from stories from her sister and friends laughing at her make out with Clayton.

Lol that has to be so awkward to watch for friends and family regardless of outcome. In her comments she said her family has fun roasting each other on the daily and that definitely seems to be the case.

Has Gabby ever watched live?
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:49 pm

at this point i'm 99.9% sure he picked rachel. she's getting one of the most classic f1 edits i've seen in awhile.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:01 am

@ariwolf ITA with all the great sleuthing you all have done so far, that's my pick as well.

Lots of Gabby face time tonight. MF tweeted asking us to watch out for the next ette. I think she's it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:15 am

I hope Susie is the ‘ette not Gabby.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:20 am

Rachel was quiet on Instagram and Twitter during the episode. Which is weird because she was pretty active on social media during the first two episode. Even being one of the first to make a post episode post on Instagram. She didn’t even restory anything. She implied she was in Florida with the earlier story. Just mark it for a change in behavior from the first two week. Have to see what she does next week because that’s her 1on1 episode.

Edit to add she put a story up just now of her and the Baywatch date bikini.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022