SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:29 am

I think the odd earring on Rachel is from a cocktail party .. where he kisses them all in the sale shirt and tie

That same earring is in SC of Rachel crying where her lashes are coming off I believe
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:29 pm

@smg2587 thank you so much for always being on top of the s/caps!

Would someone who's not the F1 post a picture like that? I don't think so. jmo

ETA: Sorry I meant to multiquote.

Who retweeted with Clayton?

smg2587 wrote:To go along with @ariwolf posted earlier Clayton didn’t start tweeting the about the episode until the last 10 minutes. Also the both retweeted the same tweet from Jesse Palmer about Genevieve getting the rose on the 2on1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 thank you so much for always being on top of the s/caps!

Would someone who's not the F1 post a picture like that? I don't think so. jmo

ETA: Sorry I meant to multiquote.

Who retweeted with Clayton?

smg2587 wrote:To go along with @ariwolf posted earlier Clayton didn’t start tweeting the about the episode until the last 10 minutes. Also the both retweeted the same tweet from Jesse Palmer about Genevieve getting the rose on the 2on1.

It wasn’t just a picture either, it was a video of them kissing from last night. I can’t imagine her posting that if she isn’t the F1 either. The video didn’t seem to be taken from a TV at all. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:18 am

I’m really surprised that TPTB allowed her to post that with the message included

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:09 am

Clayton is back In Arizona. He was at an orange fitness gym last night, Took some pictures with fans. If their was a SHV over Valentine’s Day its over now. It there was a SHV it would have been from 13-16 if Clayton got back last night.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:21 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Clayton is back In Arizona. He was at an orange fitness gym last night, Took some pictures with fans. If their was a SHV over Valentine’s Day its over now. It there was a SHV it would have been from 13-16 if Clayton got back last night.

Thanks!

Rachel had a story up yesterday when I checked her IG. She was flying during the night. Wish I would have capped it, I don't remember the time frame. It was just a shot of the outside of a plane window.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Clayton is back In Arizona. He was at an orange fitness gym last night, Took some pictures with fans. If their was a SHV over Valentine’s Day its over now. It there was a SHV it would have been from 13-16 if Clayton got back last night.

Thanks!

Rachel had a story up yesterday when I checked her IG. She was flying during the night. Wish I would have capped it, I don't remember the time frame. It was just a shot of the outside of a plane window.

Was she flying the plane or sitting in a passenger seat. Very telling if the latter.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks!

I think she has that story saved to her Florida highlight reel. It's the last one

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17886606988172173/
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:51 pm

bachangel007 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks!

I think she has that story saved to her Florida highlight reel. It's the last one

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17886606988172173/

From what I remember that is the story she posted from the night flying. It looks like a small prop plane but I don’t think she’s flying it

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:22 pm

Recalling some of Rachel’s comments…..

How do I get past this?
I thought we had something special, but it’s not special

How DOES she get past his admitting that he was intimate with both of them? Will be interesting to find out

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:36 pm

Jeepers wrote:Recalling some of Rachel’s comments…..

How do I get past this?
I thought we had something special, but it’s not special

How DOES she get past his admitting that he was intimate with both of them?  Will be interesting to find out
that's what i'd love to know cause she seems so emotional in the promos for the end of the season. but so, so happy now, to describe the season as "magical" and make that valentine's day story. that's the only reason i think they're currently engaged and in a good place.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:05 pm

@Kayben14 thanks! Yes that's the one I saw.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022