SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:04 am

@smg2587 oh right duh laugh out loud

@Sprite same! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 8367-910 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 I_got_13 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by goodgolly Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:44 pm

I think it's possible that she comes back because she "loves him", but doesn't want to marry him. Maybe they're together or left together to save face or to try to work it out, but aren't now. Such a waste.
TPTB disgust me. Their intention to pimp Susie for bachelorette will backfire with the viewing audience because of all of this.

No one wins- does the show get ratings? Maybe. If Susie wants to be bachelorette, I don't think she should be. I thought so, but changed my mind after last night, and will certainly stick to that if she comes back only to turn him down. How dumb will they both look?!! I will look forward to Gabby and Rachel fileting him at the AFTR.

#RACHELFORETTE (It's almost like bachelorette)
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Just a social media update since the episode last night. None of the f3 or Clayton have posted anything since yesterday.

Susie’s lives some tweets from cast mate Hunter about the f3 women and that’s the last thing she did on social media. Being quiet is unlike Susie. Her best friend and sister posted in things in support of her last night and she hasn’t retweeted them.

Rachel posted a couple birthday messages and that’s it. And Gabby only posted about getting her hair done. Getting the impression we aren’t going to hear from these women until next week after the episode airs.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:46 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for the SM update.

I noticed Rachel posted an IG from Disney World (Florida?) or Calif since she didn't tag her location and remembered there were other 'ettes who went to Disney World. Becca went to Disneyland (Calif) when there were F3 remaining and a quick search shows Kaitlyn did too at F3.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caxx3XsObrS/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:16 pm

I haven’t watched more than a few minutes of this season, and the only reason I did was to see Jesse Palmer giggling

Anyhow, I had read the spoilers earlier on and was happy Clayton chose Rachel, but now it appears Clayton thought it was okay to “fall in love” with three women, be intimate with two of them, and then what???????? no no speechless

It seems to me this guy has some growing up to do. I hate the way this show sets everyone up for drama, which is why I no longer watch it like I used to. Based on what I’ve read in the last 24 hours, these 3 women deserve someone with more sense and morality.

I may have to peek in next week to see the catastrophe unfold. :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 Thanks for the SM update.

I noticed Rachel posted an IG from Disney World (Florida?) or Calif since she didn't tag her location and remembered there were other 'ettes who went to Disney World.  Becca went to Disneyland (Calif) when there were F3 remaining and a quick search shows Kaitlyn did too at F3.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caxx3XsObrS/

So, do we surmise she's going to be the new 'ette? That would be awesome! What would be messed up is if Clayton tried to get back together with her while she films.
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:59 pm

goodgolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
I noticed Rachel posted an IG from Disney World (Florida?) or Calif since she didn't tag her location and remembered there were other 'ettes who went to Disney World.  Becca went to Disneyland (Calif) when there were F3 remaining and a quick search shows Kaitlyn did too at F3.

snipped/

So, do we surmise she's going to be the new 'ette? That would be awesome! What would be messed up is if Clayton tried to get back together with her while she films.

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 I already thought that but with Susie as the ette since they love former people returning.

I still think Rachel is the F1 but that's just me being hopeful in a happy ending.

IDK I just can't see Clayton giving Susie another chance after last night. But if she was truly going to be his F1 maybe he'll take his own advice and try to give it a shot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:08 pm

"If" they do have a FRC and she rejects him - as rumors state - how would people perceive the two of
them? Would people feel sorry for him and wonder why Susie changed her mind but then flips negative,
once again - then becomes the ette? Too much up/down for me from both of them. I like all 3 of the
final ladies - but so wish there had been a happy ending - I like to watch for the romance - not the drama.
When you invest that much time watching and get zero in the end - it is very disappointing.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:31 pm

Amberly wrote:"If" they do have a FRC and she rejects him - as rumors state - how would people perceive the two of
them?  Would people feel sorry for him and wonder why Susie changed her mind  but then flips negative,
once again - then becomes the ette?  Too much up/down for me from both of them.  I like all 3 of the
final ladies - but so wish there had been a happy ending - I like to watch for the romance - not the drama.
When you invest that much time watching and get zero in the end - it is very disappointing.

All depends on the edit. From what RS says the second break up he heard was more of I am sorry, I can’t variety than a Deepti on Love is Blind thing. I honestly think she get bigger applause if she went more of the Deepti style but that’s just my read on the fan base more than anything. Also depends on what’s said during the rekindling and if the show gives them another date.  I predict a lot of dumbfounded people initially because of her return and because Clayton tries to propose. As far as that I am interested in the reaction as well. Have to wait for the edit but I am pretty sure if this plays out the rumored way that reaction will be mixed. Especially if Clayton brings up what he did on the Almost Famous podcast about in the moment of the fight he felt played and that he thought she was trying to be the Bachelorette which he has said he doesn’t feel anymore.

I thought it was interesting that on the Offical Bachelor Hour podcast both Becca and Serena where pro Clayton about the argument. Mostly the host don’t say much bad things about a potential lead. They went far enough to hint that the show may have styled her during the dinner portion. I just don’t know why they left that in.

I am on the side of not wanting her to be the next lead and never wanting it. That’s because I think she’d gives us a Becca season which I find boring and now it feels like a set up. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:13 pm

Imo the whole Clayton/Susie relationship was manufactured by production starting with the clock tower date.  I personally haven’t seen the chemistry and not sure I believe Susie’s voice overs are authentic. Imo The choice of FSD was set up again by production to show/prove they have chemistry.    I do wonder if Clayton’s initial feeling developed more for the image of susie than susie as a person? I’m keen to find out who he had shvs with? Surely they wouldnt pay for the properties for nothing? Does Susie come back a third time hence all the family/friends follows?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:37 pm

@Loulou IA, so much manipulation. I think Susie didn't have an original thought the whole time. Every part of her storyline has been instigated by producers.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:

All depends on the edit. From what RS says the second break up he heard was more of I am sorry, I can’t variety than a Deepti on Love is Blind thing. I honestly think she get bigger applause if she went more of the Deepti style but that’s just my read on the fan base more than anything. Also depends on what’s said during the rekindling and if the show gives them another date.  I predict a lot of dumbfounded people initially because of her return and because Clayton tries to propose. As far as that I am interested in the reaction as well. Have to wait for the edit but I am pretty sure if this plays out the rumored way that reaction will be mixed. Especially if Clayton brings up what he did on the Almost Famous podcast about in the moment of the fight he felt played and that he thought she was trying to be the Bachelorette which he has said he doesn’t feel anymore.

I thought it was interesting that on the Offical Bachelor Hour podcast both Becca and Serena where pro Clayton about the argument. Mostly the host don’t say much bad things about a potential lead. They went far enough to hint that the show may have styled her during the dinner portion. I just don’t know why they left that in.

I am on the side of not wanting her to be the next lead and never wanting it. That’s because I think she’d gives us a Becca season which I find boring and now it feels like a set up. All Jmo.

IA about the edit. They will make it look in Susie's favour as an intro for the next lead because I can't believe they'll make Clayton look like the good guy jmo's. She wants someone who will love her exclusively and not someone who is in love with 2 others, that will be her "journey" until she gets to her F2 and is falling in love with 2 people. Upon the FRC she'll have clarity.

Interesting Becca and Serena hinted the show styled Susie for the dinner portion. Former contestants are in the know. She was the first one on SM of the F4. She unfollowed Clayton and her following increased by 1. She was still private. Was that increase by one when she followed Cary Fetman I wonder. He loves sparkly and she's all blinged up.

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Captu801

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca1rcAfsPE7/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022