SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:58 am

If Susie is F1 then their is definitely a SHV happening over this weekend. She’s been MIA since Thursday the 9th and still today 12/13. What’s confusing if Rachel was also MIA for a few days 12/5 though 12/9. I’m confused on who F1 is. I don’t think it’s Gabby as she has been easy to track. Whoever F1 is I think it’s other Rachel or Susie.

Now thinking about it. Are F1 usually shown much in the trailers or no? Because Susie was hardly shown in the season trailers. Which leads me to think she could be F1 also added with SHV.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Kayben14 wrote:If Susie is F1 then their is definitely a SHV happening over this weekend. She’s been MIA since Thursday the 9th and still today 12/13. What’s confusing if Rachel was also MIA for a few days 12/5 though 12/9. I’m confused on who F1 is. I don’t think it’s Gabby as she has been easy to track. Whoever F1 is I think it’s other Rachel or Susie.

Now thinking about it. Are F1 usually shown much in the trailers or no? Because Susie was hardly shown in the season trailers. Which leads me to think she could be F1 also added with SHV.

It depends on what they want us to see. We still have to wait for the three minute season preview. That one usually tells us the most. That usually the one the most telling. In the past we f1 the hardly were shown, f1 that where mostly in hidden shots where there face isn’t clear, or f1s that where shown quite a bit. In promos before the big three minute one Hannah Ann was highlighted quite a bit for someone that ended up a f1. It all depends what the want to show.

Rachel and Gabby are way more in your face in the promos right now. Susie is getting more the hidden promo shots. Like the two that show her face is one of them sitting and one of them in a helicopter on their first 1on1. There are three shots with her face hidden or obscured but we think they shown her about six or so times from the preview. I will say that night one with the threes company song playing I believe they showed Gabby, Rachel and Susie all twice. So I am waiting to see the three minute one to see if someone gets over shown or under shown, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:03 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for the refresher!! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:56 pm

rachel has been silent since december 11th - long enough to actually be on an shv now instead of from the 5th-9th Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3308817427 i think susie is back home because the bathroom in her ig story doesn't look like a hotel or air bnb, but she was MIA from the 10th-13th - long enough to have been on an shv as well.

gabby is the only one i don't think is f1, unless all her stories have been pre-recorded. it's either rachel or susie imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:58 pm

Well Clayton posted where he was for once. He is home according to his story. All the f3 posted stories from home as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:04 pm

All the f3 posted something.

Rachel a posted a picture of herself she says her mom took. Background looks like Florida. She still hasn’t posted her show picture but reposted some friends stories about her being on the show the last two days.

Susie had a story driving by the water today.

Gabby has a story of having In and Out which there are some locations in Colorado. She had a story up with her dog which she deleted.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Clayton posted a picture that looks like a fitting he is doing. He posted with a Burbank tag. Burbank is where they film atfr and mtas. Don’t think the picture is from today since he posted it at what would be 7 am in California but it’s maybe from yesterday or last time he was in California.

Both Susie and Gabby where home yesterday according to there stories (and Susie posted from home this morning). Rachel hasn’t posted her location in the last two days.

I just can’t get a good read on Rachel to tell if she is f1 or heartbroken. Like of all the promos the one she decides to post in her stories is the one that doesn’t show Clayton’s face. She also seems to be interacting with some of the women like Gabby and Jill. Her friends following Gabby but not Clayton is something I go hmm at. But she also goes missing the most which could indicate shvs. I wish I could get a better read on her. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:09 pm

12/19
gabby's at the denver broncos game today
Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Captur10
https://www.instagram.com/gabriela.windey/

susie posted her dog this morning, nothing from rachel. clayton looks to be in la for michelle's atfr as @smg2587 noted above.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:42 pm

sorry for the double post but i just remembered this. i took this screenshot of rachel's story last wednesday but never posted it because i didn't think it mattered. but some people on reddit have been talking about it because of the rose napkin and the shadow of a second wine glass so just in case this ends up being important, here it is:

12/15
Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 S10
source: https://www.instagram.com/pilot.rachel/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:32 pm

ariwolf wrote:sorry for the double post but i just remembered this. i took this screenshot of rachel's story last wednesday but never posted it because i didn't think it mattered. but some people on reddit have been talking about it because of the rose napkin and the shadow of a second wine glass so just in case this ends up being important, here it is:

12/15

To add to this people on Reddit where thinking this is what RS was referring to when he said someone in the f3 may have given a clue but he isn’t sure since he didn’t know the winner. I want to add that I listen to RS podcast and he was clear when he was recording most of the podcast the bios hadn’t came out yet. After the bios came out he added the Salley thing with his speculation on her and the show to the end of his podcast. This story of Rachel’s came out after the bios and after it seems like rs record his podcast. So he couldn’t be referring to this as someone may have slipped because it hadn’t happen when he talked about it. As for the shadow thing I am not sure about that.

I do think the ‘slip’ maybe Rachel related though. I think it maybe her family toast where one of the guys she is with say congratulations at the end of the story. That’s just speculation on my part though. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:44 pm

ariwolf wrote:sorry for the double post but i just remembered this. i took this screenshot of rachel's story last wednesday but never posted it because i didn't think it mattered. but some people on reddit have been talking about it because of the rose napkin and the shadow of a second wine glass so just in case this ends up being important, here it is:

12/15

I might be wrong but isn’t the two shadows from the same glass?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:17 pm

@Kayben14 I was going to say the same thing about the same glass. It can't imo be possible that's the shadow of another glass that's not in the same location and casts a shadow. If there was another glass to the left of the napkin, the subject glass would be in the way to make a perfect shadow that's shown to the right of the glass.

@smg2587 great clue on the congrat's. Do we know who that guy is?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022