SELECT CONTENT

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:41 pm

mercieme wrote:There are two parts of the interview. Second part was recorded yesterday and Blake was raw, distraught & emotional IMO, even blaming himself and Mike/Bryan asked him not to. In summary, he found out about Katie/John with no heads up, believes Katie knew 12 days ago John was going to be revealed on Day 12, wondering about timeline of events. Also said this is the second time he has now experienced an ex leaving him for someone that was just their friend; so hopefully he heals from this before his next relationship.

PER the BOLD: this is why my heart feels for Blake. That is not a good feeling when this happens so much so that you start questioning yourself about what is wrong with you.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:31 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blake-just-accused-bachelorette-katie-175019980.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:44 pm

mercieme wrote:There are two parts of the interview. Second part was recorded yesterday and Blake was raw, distraught & emotional IMO, even blaming himself and Mike/Bryan asked him not to. In summary, he found out about Katie/John with no heads up, believes Katie knew 12 days ago John was going to be revealed on Day 12, wondering about timeline of events. Also said this is the second time he has now experienced an ex leaving him for someone that was just their friend; so hopefully he heals from this before his next relationship.
I totally got it wrong. That’s what happens when you don’t want to listen to the whole 90 minutes of a podcast. Second part is at 1:05.
Poor man, he sounds so hurt and confused!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:11 pm

The way she handled this is imo her usual selfish ways. Despicable.

Blake Moynes Accuses Katie Thurston of Emotional Cheating As She Moves On With John Hersey: ‘I Feel Stupid and Foolish’

"That's what I have a hard time processing because this ‘12 Days of Messy’ — I didn't sign up for but I was attached to [it] like all the other guys. It started 12 days ago, so I am sure she knew who Day 12 was and who it was going to be and why," he said on Wednesday. "So when I try to think about the breakup happening when it did, roughly a month ago, she probably had an idea 12 days after that or two weeks after that who was going to be No. 12 and how she was going to announce it."

"I know they spent a lot of time together and stuff but there's just no way. I never had an inkling," he added. "I am just a very secure guy and I give my trust out 100 percent, especially to the person who I should be trusting the most."

"From my understanding, it was kind of a joke in the beginning. Everyone thought that he had ended up with her and that was the rumor. I knew they had some kind of friendship or conversation through that alone," Moynes detailed. "She was very clear and I trusted everything she said — I still do that. I don't think anything was happening during the time that we were engaged. I really don't."

However, he did consider that Hersey had other intentions when it came to his friendship with Thurston.

"Clearly, he was more into it or was pursuing it or wanted to be hanging out with her all the time. I mean, I was with them, I was in the same plane as them and I didn't think anything of it," Moynes revealed. "When I was in Canada or in Kenya, I would see them together, but again I put my full trust in that there's nothing more than literally just a friendship."

“I just thought that she might at least tell me on the side just because we have had very cordial and easy conversations through text [since the breakup]. Why not reach out to me and tell me that?” he said on the podcast. “There’s a little lack of respect there. The way that she’s handled things, I am not overly surprised.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/blake-moynes-accuses-katie-thurston-of-emotional-cheating-revelations/the-timeline-4/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:28 pm

@guardianangel….he didn’t even accuse her. He was just wondering out loud & even still blaming himself that he must have done something wrong (which he shouldn’t IMO), absolute class act IMO. I can’t think of anyone in this franchise that has handled a breakup this well. I really recommend folks take a listen to the interview to get a sense of how raw and real this was. Folks crap on Blake for the 3 bachelorette appearance which is just unmerited IMO but he honestly seems like an amazing human to me. No one is asking Katie not to date whoever but both she & John did this reveal via SM disrespectfully. I hope Blake doesn’t change how trusting he should be in a relationship but for him to have experienced this twice is hurtful and I pray he finds peace & heals, all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:39 pm

@mercieme ITA I always knew he was a good guy right from when we sleuthed him. Not being biased because he's Canadian, but just reading about him and the amazing work he does. I always said they weren't a match imo because I knew where he comes from, how he was raised and the work he did with passion versus her disgusting vids on SM about sexual content. Then I listened to a podcase and he swore a lot, then I thought, ok they have that in common. Also from this article, made me feel his pain. How sad. Episode nine was the Greg fiasco.

"I knew I was going to take heat for going on that season and I could have taken the easy road [by] going to [Bachelor in Paradise] to be on the show. I didn't. I chased her. I knew the risk in that. I knew that I looked like an idiot and I knew that I would still get the flack for it," he admitted. "You all saw how much of a man I tried to be through all the Greg [Grippo] stuff and I still to this point try to tell myself that I didn't really plan anything. Try to go back and watch episode nine after you proposed to somebody and try to feel 100 perfect confident. It's almost next to impossible."
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/blake-moynes-accuses-katie-thurston-of-emotional-cheating-revelations/how-he-found-out/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1463268242307395598?s=20

Didn't we speculate that he was F1 at one point? Was it him who worked at some restaurant where she was after filming? That would be too funny, although I would advise him to run.

I feel for Blake. He deserves better.

Yes.
RS had John in his original F4 spoiler. John lives in SD and works at a restaurant where Katie and friends went there after filming. I don’t know if her move to SD has anything to do with John. Probably not, I don’t know for sure.
This is kind of funny but in a very cruel, insensitive way , IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:55 pm

He lives in SD?? This is getting worse by the minute.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:28 am

He's such a good guy. I hope he meets someone who compliments him and are perfect for each other.

I didn't realize his dog's name is Koho. So cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXwSbZflhne/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:54 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:20 pm

I hope Blake realizes his worth and his next love interest is truly worthy of him - he's such a good man.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:52 am

Blake Moynes is on the most recent Almost Famous podcast episode.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+13
suzq
Norcalgal
sdmom
Billysmom
mercieme