SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:19 pm

This really was a Kurt-centric episode! I felt for him tonight. I'm also not feeling the same about Carolyn and hope that Kurt continues to explore his options. He also seems to really like Amanda. I hope that we see more of Steven's budding relationships next week. So far it's mostly Annie.

I'm glad that both Rachel and Sara are gone. I didn't like that Andreea was rewarded for seeming to be fake. Neither she nor Carolyn looked good on film.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:38 pm

@albean99 I was surprised that it wasn't Carolyn that got the fake award. That's who I was expecting to get it, but I think that was more of a production thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:52 am

I liked Carolyn at first as well, I’ve since changed my mind about her. There are many things about her that are not sitting right with me. Hopefully Kurt doesn’t get caught up in her web.

On Instagram Kurt constantly likes the photos of all of the women, so as far as spoilers you absolutely can’t tell anything based on Instagram.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:34 am

So far, I like Annie for Steve, so far from what I can see he seems to be into her. I think she's cute and one of the only ones that has a natural look, and isn't full of botox. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:54 pm

Jennie’s podcast interview with RS was very insightful. I’m definitely team Jennie, she is so brave and a wonderful woman.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:15 pm

jessietrey wrote:Jennie’s podcast interview with RS was very insightful. I’m definitely team Jennie, she is so brave and a wonderful woman.

I agree, Jennie is great but imo I don't see her as a good match with either one of these guys. IF I had to pick one I would lean more towards Kirt. I can't see her on a farm , as a matter of fact I can't see most of them living a farm life. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:18 pm

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee

@jessietrey thanks for that. I noticed a lot of the contestants post and like each other's SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:42 pm

On Jason's podcast, Steven said that he isn't tied to living on the farm/ranch.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:08 pm

Here we go. Looks like a camping trip which is more the guys wheelhouse...not so much most of these women.

Forced talk between Caroline and Amanda about both exploring their options with Kurt and remaining happy for one another no matter what. I'm sure that will work out...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:09 pm

The guys are so great together. laugh out loud

This camping date looks fun!

They are thinking Kurt is the millionaire.

Steven and Annie are so cute talking on the bus!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:23 pm

They arrive at camp and one group will get rustic tents and one group will be glamping. The winners of the tug of war ... Steven's team get to glamp.

These women seem to think the millionaire will be a fish out of water camping and they will be able to spot who is who.

Guys are showing off by cutting wood without their shirts. Ladies are drooling.

Stephen pulls Annie aside and she asks about his past relationships. He dated someone from high school until 22 and she put out an ultimatum to get married because she wanted to start having kids and he wasn't ready. Best decision still. Make out in the school bus.

Kurt talks to Andrea. He likes her but I see zip.

Suzette and Stephen go for a chat. He is concerned about her motives.

Kurt pulls another woman. He admits he gets tunnel vision on one person and that hasn't turned out well.

Carolyn pulls him and the others notice. She is shutting down and telling him while he should explore things with the others it's hard for her and feels him pulling away. He is finding all this confusing and is not a fan of the drama it is bringing.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:28 pm

Carolyn is acting like a jealous lunatic.

Listen to her! I hope he turfs her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney