SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:06 pm

I wish you were all correct and Kurt chooses Amanda, but I have little hope. Would someone who is not the chosen one continuously tweet content such as this? hmmm

https://twitter.com/caroesteph

I would love to hear what she has to say.

https://twitter.com/amandapaceee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:01 pm

Oh no GA, I didn't see these tweets. I hope it's just being done to side track us. duh If he picked Carolyn I'll have to agree with his sister and say his p*nis did the picking and after watching the show back he can't be liking what he sees from her for a long term relationship. The tweet that bothers me the most is the tweet from Amanda, wanting to spill much needed tea. I don't know what to make of that. Im hoping the social media thing is provoked by the producers or like I said before maybe the ones who weren't chosen all left off as friends with no hard feelings. jmo I got too into this show , i can't wait until its over.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:42 pm

@Jolena I certainly don't know what this show allows on SM but I tend to think that being as vocal as Caroline has been on sm in favor of Kurt in spite of what the masses say about her, I doubt that would be producer driven. I just don't think neither Caroline nor Amanda would be friendly let alone if Amanda was chosen, be ok about those two going back and forth commenting and liking each other's tweets like the examples @GuardianAngel has posted. Just so weird honestly because the tone I get is that Amanda does not care for Caroline & vice versa. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:30 am

chasus71 wrote:@Jolena I certainly don't know what this show allows on SM but I tend to think that being as vocal as Caroline has been on sm in favor of Kurt in spite of what the masses say about her, I doubt that would be producer driven. I just don't think neither Caroline nor Amanda would be friendly let alone if Amanda was chosen, be ok about those two going back and forth commenting and liking each other's tweets like the examples @GuardianAngel has posted. Just so weird honestly because the tone I get is that Amanda does not care for Caroline & vice versa. JMO

You're probably right. It's wishful thinking on my part. Im holding out hope that Kurt picks Amanda and Steven picks Annie., but These shows never end how I think they will or would like them too. laugh out loud They edit alot too., Could even be a twist at the end and they both leave alone. who knows. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:49 pm

I read on reddit today that a friend of Calah's said Calah told her that Steven picked her. Said that Steven even paid for her breast augmentation. Even said that Calah recently had her lips redone.

I take all that with a grain of salt as 1) I'm thinking they probably have Non Disclosure requirements and 2) why would a "friend" spill this about plastic surgeries/treatments.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:00 pm

That sounds a bit far fetched but you never know.

Here we go!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:00 pm

For all our posters up North, I just saw this on reddit as well.

2 hours ago--Canadians: check your DVR is set for FOX, CTV not airing tonight’s episode until the weekend

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:03 pm

@Doats Not sure what that means, I'm watching it.

The smile on Steven's face when he see's Annie.

Oh brother Carolyn. Rolling Eyes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:05 pm

Doats wrote:I read on reddit today that a friend of Calah's said Calah told her that Steven picked her. Said that Steven even paid for her breast augmentation. Even said that Calah recently had her lips redone.

I take all that with a grain of salt as 1) I'm thinking they probably have Non Disclosure requirements and 2) why would a "friend" spill this about plastic surgeries/treatments.

Oh boy. just why do some feel the need to do this is beyond me.

Definitely take with a grain of salt, but I will say that seeing Annie not too keen on the farm environment, and Calah really hitting it off with his parents, not hard for me to believe that is who he chooses. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:05 pm

Kurt kisses Amanda on the lips!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kurt kisses Amanda on the lips!

And they "avocado'd" each other on Amanda's way out of the room.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:09 pm

OH I like they go to individual hotel rooms after the dates!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney