SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:30 pm

Steven is worried about Katy's timeline. I'm worried about the glitter on her chest while camping.

Everyone seems to be having a good time camping. Breanna maybe a little too much fun and too much beer. They have a chat where she admits she sees the connection he is building with Annie.

Kurt wants more time with Amanda and he gets her to sit on his lap. He knows Carolyn is watching and she is p*ssed and walks off. She wants him to chase after her and he knows where this is heading.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:39 pm

What the f*ch are you doing? She goes right off on him when he comes to talk to her. WTH does she want? None of the women want to deal with her and she is complaining about what she told him to do a few hours ago.

Stephen isn't impressed. He wants love and not the drama. I think Kurt is drawn to the drama. Good luck with that buddy.

Stephen is having fun shoving marshmallows in the ladies mouths while Kurt wants to talk to a producer and is talking about leaving.

OMG he is annoying me by allowing himself to be manipulated like this. Everyone can see it...so can he...but he still falls into the trap. Dumb. I have zero patience for this from him or her!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:47 pm

Kurt is going back for more with Carolyn. He is so whipped. I don't like this. I think the other women are losing respect and Stephen is listening to this and goes off to talk to them. When she says it is disrespectful, he says not in this situation and this is what the show is about. She knew what she signed up for. You go Stephen!!! Tells them to go rejoin the group.

Here comes the butler and sends them off. He pulls Kurt and tells him remember what you told me when you first came here...you jump in too fast. Remember you make the decisions! Martin should have slapped him too!!!

There is a swing carnival ride in the middle of the field. Breanna is drunk and asks Martin to help him with her shoes. She is feeling insecure and he walks her back and tells her to maybe not talk to Stephen for the rest of the night. She is falling off the swings...so drunk. Not a good look.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:51 pm

It's difficult to watch Carolyn treat Kurt like that, and he just takes it. I hope he realizes she's obviously like that with every situation because if she wasn't, she wouldn't behave that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:07 pm

Breakfast. Carolyn is ignoring Amanda, but Amanda is not buying it. Says Carolyn should be apologizing for causing so much drama last night. I agree. I bet Stephen does too!

Whitney is pulled by Stephen and he says she is the most naturally beautiful and doesn't wear makeup. He noticed that she stays out of the drama and appreciates that. She thinks they have a lot in common and they kiss. She says she is the only one who has now kissed both the guys.

Amanda is sitting between Kurt and Stephen and says...don't hate the player, hate the game. Love it. So does Stephen and thinks she is dangling the carrot in front of Kurt. Carolyn continues to seethe.

Avocado...code word for Kurt and Amanda having genuine feelings. They are laughing.

Elimination deliberation...Stephen didn't like Breanna getting drunk, Katy caught in the drama or Carolyn about the possessiveness. Also worried about Andrea and being materialistic. Kurt doesn't want to be controlled.

Amanda is called first. Amanda, Jenny, Annie, Whitney, Suzanne, Carolyn, Carla, Breanna.

Katy, Suzette and Andrea left and they are all eliminated. Andrea gives Jenny the gold coin of power because she is so genuine.

Next week a date at the winery where Carolyn isn't invited, but she encourages Jenny to use the coin to crash. B*tch.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's difficult to watch Carolyn treat Kurt like that, and he just takes it. I hope he realizes she's obviously like that with every situation because if she wasn't, she wouldn't behave that way.

No matter how this ends, I hope he watches this back and realizes how he acts and how she treats him. Valuable lesson.

I know Kurt is older, but I find Stephen more mature and sensible. A guy like Kurt would drive me crazy. I could see him caving on what he wants simply to avoid drama. I want someone who gives and takes and is able to stand up for themselves. I think he needs some therapy since he has issues.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:11 pm

@Sprite I liked that Stephen noticed Whitney doesn't wear makeup and thinks she's naturally beautiful.

Carolyn is getting worse by the minute. What a witch. Kurt better realize what type of person she is before it's too late.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:17 pm

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:18 pm

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:21 pm

Wow what does this mean?

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee/status/1486881944101138433

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:25 pm

hmmm

https://twitter.com/caroesteph

Yeah just like I thought. I bet he chooses her. The instant chemistry from night one was very sweet, but not so much now. What a disaster this couple would be.

https://twitter.com/caroesteph

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:34 pm

I got here late to the party but enjoyed reading all your comments tonight.

I think Kurt needs to run far and fast from Carolyn since things probably won't change much going forward. She seems to be too possessive, seems to want to be in control of all things. JMO...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney