SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ShaniceXO Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://omny.fm/shows/reality-steve-podcast/ep-269-interview-with-steven-mcbee-kurt-sowers-fro

Listening right now

ShaniceXO

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:54 pm

Listening to this podcast interview right now and enjoying it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:56 pm

ShaniceXO wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://omny.fm/shows/reality-steve-podcast/ep-269-interview-with-steven-mcbee-kurt-sowers-fro

Listening right now

Thanks for posting!!! When I take a break today, I will listen to this as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:58 pm

jessietrey wrote:I really want to know who they end up with, I wish RS had spoilers. I looked into Carolyn since she seems to be a major front runner but all I can find about her is that her ex-husband is British and her son is absolutely adorable!

She is also very active on twitter too when the show is airing. I must say she has some interesting responses to even some of my tweets and I too believe she is the FRONTRUNNER with Kurt.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:08 pm

Anyone watching tonight?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:31 pm

@Doats handwave

Steven kissed Rachel and Annie. I don't know why the other women are carrying on about him kissing everyone. Clayton kissed more women night one!

Carolyn won the gold digging date and picked the low key date with Kurt. They are going bowling.

As a result, Jane as the runner up gets 2nd pick...Steven and dinner at the opera.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:04 pm

Well, hi there @Sprite

Just an overall impression, I'm not sure about Carolyn, nothing I can point out specifically. I like that she's straightforward and hope things work out for them if she's who Kurt chooses.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:15 pm

I'm not sure about her either. She thinks he is the rich one, but I think some of that was splice and dice. They are certainly attracted to one another.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:42 pm

I missed it. I'll have to catch up.

Thanks for the updates. Do we think they may be trying to show issues between Carolyn and Kurt because I sure saw the attraction between them last week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:10 am

Doats wrote:Anyone watching tonight?

I will watch when it is on in my time zone I have about an hour left before it comes on.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I missed it. I'll have to catch up.

Thanks for the updates. Do we think they may be trying to show issues between Carolyn and Kurt because I sure saw the attraction between them last week.

I think they are just trying to make it seem more like a dealbreaker on certain things then what it really is. It is so evident that he is drawn to her, so I am sure the show has to make it seem iffy on certain levels.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:13 am

I listened to RS podcast, I like both these guys they really seem very down to earth. on another note. ANNIE, looks exactly like a girl that was on another reality show (I can't think of the name of it) maybe "Marrying Millions?) she got engaged to an older man who lived on a yacht in Florida. Anyone remember the show Im talking about? I don't think they did another season of it but it was on last year. ANNIE looks like her. jmo TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney