SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH I just Kurt grab Amanda's hand!

I saw this too and I really like Amanda! I think she'd be good for him.

And the previews for next week look spectacular. I can't wait.

Doats

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:08 pm

I like Amanda too. @Doats I really hope he chooses her but I don't think so.

I'm getting to the I can't stand her level with Carolyn. She doesn't have to be so darn rude and entitled. Nothing wrong with being confident, but disregard for other's feelings because of your behavior is an issue for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like Amanda too. @Doats I really hope he chooses her but I don't think so.

I'm getting to the I can't stand her level with Carolyn. She doesn't have to be so darn rude and entitled. Nothing wrong with being confident, but disregard for other's feelings because of your behavior is an issue for me.

Your second paragraph is spot on, @GuardianAngel. Even if Kurt picks Carolyn I don't see them lasting long term; I could be wrong here.

He really needs to listen to his mother!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like Amanda too. @Doats I really hope he chooses her but I don't think so.

She is a dog p*ssing on Kurt every chance she gets just so that nobody has any doubt that he is hers. She doesn't know when to shut up or tone it down. I don't know how any self respecting guy enjoys that. Tells me more about him, than her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:13 pm

Can.not.wait.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:18 pm

@Sprite IA and it's frustrating to see him take it without saying anything.

Even in the previews she was spewing bologna to him.

Amanda retweeted this. A glimmer of hope!

https://twitter.com/tiffanyheinen

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:20 pm

Amen @Sprite and @GuardianAngel couldn’t agree more!
I haven’t even watched yet but Carolyn,as she’s portrayed so far, is such a turnoff. She’s the only one of this crew that seems more suitable for the Bach than this show.
The rest, including Kurt and Steven, are so much more fun than most of those we see on the Bach. This format from contestants to dates to the host is more entertaining. Why can’t this show be 2 hours and TB only one. We can’t have nice things I guess JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:23 pm

@Jaybird good point! Someone should tweet Carolyn and tell her to apply for the Bach. laugh out loud

IA one hour goes by so fast. I like how the rest of the girls get along rather than bashing each other in PI's.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:38 pm

Doats wrote:

Your second paragraph is spot on, @GuardianAngel. Even if Kurt picks Carolyn I don't see them lasting long term; I could be wrong here.

He needs to listen to his own instincts. He has seen all of her red flags, but his little head seems to be stronger than his actual head!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
Doats wrote:

He needs to listen to his own instincts. He has seen all of her red flags, but his little head seems to be stronger than his actual head!

@Sprite Re: your last paragraph, I couldn't agree more. :yes:

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:52 pm

:headbanging

screen shot in case he deletes it

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Captu789

https://twitter.com/caroesteph/status/1497016691544535042

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:15 am

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3ft8mdduc671qfsgrlmp93ndz9urfd72avhvhx76q&rid=200

GuardianAngel wrote::headbanging

screen shot in case he deletes it

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Captu789

https://twitter.com/caroesteph/status/1497016691544535042
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney