SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:29 pm

Looking through Calah's IG I just don't see her with Steven. no idea

https://www.instagram.com/calah_mack/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm

@GuardianAngel Calah is quite the twist honestly because Steven has been all in for Annie early on. This is why I think the trip to meet his parents' kind of changed things for him.

Yes, it is so obvious on sm that both Kurt and Caroline are not hiding it. If he did choose Amanda (which I doubt) then I would sure be questioning his actions. I don't think Amanda got along with Caroline, unless that was a ruse too. I mean at this poinbt on sm Kurt & Carolyn are being downright Blatant and in your face, case in point below....

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Pictu892

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Pictu891
https://twitter.com/RealKDPFan4Eva/status/1499563776923914241/photo/2
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I never had any doubt Kurt chooses Carolyn. I saw their connection on my screen and she's been spoiling it all season with her tweets.

Calah is coming out of left field for me. But maybe they had to hide some of the connection since Kurt and Carolyn were a dead give away.

Agree, Calah is coming out of left field, I only saw his connection with Annie, there were a few red flags like her allergy's,& her liking the city life, but other then that I thought they connected pretty well. Kurt , was a dead give away from day 1 that he had the hots for Carolyn .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:47 pm

@chasus71 yes he's made a few other comments on her twitter since day one.

They are kinda of sickening now. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2498057887

It will be interesting to see them together after filming. I'm sure she'll plaster her SM with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:02 am

I really don't know that Steven has been all in on anyone. He likes and is attracted to both Annie and Calah. Both dates seemed pretty comparable to me. He is more level headed and seems to be actually looking at who could work long term. To me it is still a toss up. I will try to re-watch both dates more closely later tonight when I get home to see if I can spot a difference.

Carolyn just doesn't stop. She always has to have the last word, even on SM. Good luck with that Kurt. Right now it is exciting because they are still hiding somewhat and it is them against the world, but that will change quickly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:11 am

@Sprite I would be interested to hear your thoughts if you get a chance to rewatch the dates.

Kurt made a good point about having to move to her but it doesn't matter. He'll just do what she says anyway.

The other thing that ticks me off, she's sooooo protective of her son, and her relationship with her ex was soooo toxic. But she has no problem telling the world and her son since he'll eventually know, she said that about his dad, plus she posts a pic of him?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@chasus71 yes he's made a few other comments on her twitter since day one.

They are kinda of sickening now. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2498057887

It will be interesting to see them together after filming. I'm sure she'll plaster her SM with him.

Agree ,So sickening , and so obvious that he's only out for 1 thing from her . He took her crap all season , she belittled him every chance she got. Will also be interesting to see her reaction when she learns that he isn't the multi millionaire. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite I would be interested to hear your thoughts if you get a chance to rewatch the dates.

Kurt made a good point about having to move to her but it doesn't matter. He'll just do what she says anyway.

The other thing that ticks me off, she's sooooo protective of her son, and her relationship with her ex was soooo toxic. But she has no problem telling the world and her son since he'll eventually know, she said that about his dad, plus she posts a pic of him?

I don't like not one thing about Carolyn. I don't care for her actions on the show or on her social media, it's all about her flaunting her body with her A_s sticking out ,imo not a good thing especially for a mother .Seems like a little teaser. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:01 am

@GuardianAngel Well I re-watched the dates.

Annie got a romantic dinner in the barn...shades of Chris S. The cheesy Lady and the Tramp reference and 50 Shades of Gray blindfold to the balloon. I personally found the balloon date romantic, however, I am still not convinced. Parts of it felt kind of forced IMO.

Calah got a romantic dinner in the corn field with some country band she likes. Some dancing and lots of making out. For me personally, I would have found this date less romantic, however, watching this second time around, without the interruptions from work, I now think I see a stronger connection with Calah. Steven just seemed more natural with her and the kissing seemed more natural...less gimmicky. The conversation also seemed deeper...from both of them. I now think she will be his pick!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:07 am

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Well I re-watched the dates.

Annie got a romantic dinner in the barn...shades of Chris S. The cheesy Lady and the Tramp reference and 50 Shades of Gray blindfold to the balloon. I personally found the balloon date romantic, however, I am still not convinced. Parts of it felt kind of forced IMO.

Calah got a romantic dinner in the corn field with some country band she likes. Some dancing and lots of making out. For me personally, I would have found this date less romantic, however, watching this second time around, without the interruptions from work, I now think I see a stronger connection with Calah. Steven just seemed more natural with her and the kissing seemed more natural...less gimmicky. The conversation also seemed deeper...from both of them. I now think she will be his pick!

Yes I agree with your assessment here between the 2 dates.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:01 pm

Based on information posted on Reddit, Steven picked Calah and Kurt picked Amanda. The poster claimed also that Kurt and Amanda are no longer together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:14 pm

Kurt with:
Amanda - I enjoyed their date and thought the flip book was so sweet. We're getting hit over the head with his chemistry with Carolyn but think there are some things with Amanda that aren't as out there, like the hand holding in the previous episode. He did tweet about her picking him and said #Avocado which is their own communication. Also cute. I like them together so much more because I think he can be himself unlike with Carolyn. Reminds me of my son's ex-gf (he's happily married now). I don't know if we're get a surprise ending because they have her saying how she's never been happier in the finale preview (not sure of exact wording) and doubt they'd do that if he picked her. sad

Carolyn - I find her very annoying on the show and on Twitter. I guess they could be hiding when she says nice things to him or answers his concerns but it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt with all her comments on Twitter. I don't think she's a villain but imo there are a lot of red flags with her and the biggest is that Kurt isn't listening to his family or even his head if he picks her. Nice date and all that but I don't care.

Steven with:

Annie - It was a sweet date and on paper seems like he'd pick her and she'd be perfect for him but I don't think she is. I like her a lot and she's very sweet but there are so many things that don't fit including she loves living in NYC and has terrible allergies. I had thought it was her all along because I didn't see how Calah could make up ground but have changed my mind in the last 2 episodes.

Calah - I loved their date and yet again, it felt like she could fit in with his life and family seamlessly. She even likes country music. I really liked his "head over boots" comment. :inlove I don't think I believe the person who's supposed to be her friend as far as the plastic surgery goes. She looks the same in her photos on Instagram plus I see Steven as wanting more a natural woman. She's definitely been the dark horse of the season but I think they might actually have a shot if he picks her. They haven't had much time together so imagine it wouldn't be easy from a distance but Dallas isn't far from Kansas City.

Whitney: I like her but just think she's better off meeting someone on her own. She doesn't appear pleased by her edit as being a gold digger. I'm not going to try to quote it but you can read it here: @whitbit101

Amber: She's getting a lot of defenders on Twitter. I like her but we certainly didn't see the fun side. Apparently there was one with the girls that wasn't shown but Steven didn't see it either. I don't think she was a good match for him.

My prediction is Calah as f1 for Steven and Carolyn for Kurt  Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2254279460

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney