SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:10 am

Jolena wrote:I listened to RS podcast, I like both these guys they really seem very down to earth. on another note. ANNIE, looks exactly like a girl that was on another reality show (I can't think of the name of it) maybe "Marrying Millions?) she got engaged to an older man who lived on a yacht in Florida. Anyone remember the show Im talking about? I don't think they did another season of it but it was on last year. ANNIE looks like her. jmo TIA

I watched the entire season. I replied to you but deleted my first response as it made no sense but then...

I googled marrying millions, yacht, and Miami and came up with Erica Moser and Rick _____. There are some good pictures of Erica on assorted sights that may be of help. Can I mention a website called Distractify? (It had 2 good pictures of Erica.) Please remove it this is not OK.

Doats

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:54 pm

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Erica-moser-rick-sykes-marrying-millions-1-1597868183471

https://www.distractify.com/p/erica-moser-rick-sykes-marrying-millions

- there is some resemblance imo but it's not the same person. It looks like Erica has a new boyfriend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYP3lmlodIN/

Annie
JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Rs_634x1024-211202125105-634-Joe_Millionaire_Contestants-gj_copy

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6238-joe-millionaire-for-richer-or-poorer-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:20 pm

Interesting interview. These guys are both so likable!

I liked the episode but still am having trouble with the women who had fillers, etc. The others look so good in comparison, imo. Jennie was one of them but she did rise above when she shared her story about being a victim of sex trafficking. I'm not sure that I see her with Steven but it was a good date. Kurt's date with Carolyn seemed great. I did see a bit of a red flag with her when she said something about being used to getting her way. I hope she's not playing Kurt. Right now for Steven, it seems like Annie would be a good match.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:16 pm

I think Carolyn is going to be very disappointed when she finds out that Kurt is not the millionaire. It seems her true colors are starting to show. In this recent episode she made many comments alluding to the fact that Kurt is "rich". She obviously thinks that he is the multi-millionaire. Will Carolyn really be into him still once she finds out that he is well off but not a millionaire. It's starting to seem that she is really fighting hard for him simply because she thinks he is the one with a lot of money.

Previews are often deceiving. So this might turn out to be false. However, the promo seems to be hinting that Sara is the one who has her eyes on a member of the crew. The crew member is Winston Churchill (yes that's actually his name). Winston and Sara are following each other on Instagram. It will be interesting to see what happens with this situation.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:51 pm

Doats wrote:
Jolena wrote:I listened to RS podcast, I like both these guys they really seem very down to earth. on another note. ANNIE, looks exactly like a girl that was on another reality show (I can't think of the name of it) maybe "Marrying Millions?) she got engaged to an older man who lived on a yacht in Florida. Anyone remember the show Im talking about? I don't think they did another season of it but it was on last year. ANNIE looks like her. jmo TIA

I watched the entire season. I replied to you but deleted my first response as it made no sense but then...

I googled marrying millions, yacht, and Miami and came up with Erica Moser and Rick _____. There are some good pictures of Erica on assorted sights that may be of help. Can I mention a website called Distractify? (It had 2 good pictures of Erica.) Please remove it this is not OK.

Yes, That's the girl , I couldn't remember her name (Erica) and I thought her and Anne might be the same person. Thanks for responding.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:57 pm

albean99 wrote:Interesting interview. These guys are both so likable!

I liked the episode but still am having trouble with the women who had fillers, etc. The others look so good in comparison, imo. Jennie was one of them but she did rise above when she shared her story about being a victim of sex trafficking. I'm not sure that I see her with Steven but it was a good date. Kurt's date with Carolyn seemed great. I did see a bit of a red flag with her when she said something about being used to getting her way. I hope she's not playing Kurt. Right now for Steven, it seems like Annie would be a good match.

I agree with you about the fillers, Im not a fan of these fillers that these young beautiful girls are getting. It's disfiguring their faces. Jennie seems nice but she's had work done in a few places. I totally agree that Annie looks like the best pic for Steven. Unless we see a not so nice side to her . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:10 pm

I wish we'd see more of Breanna

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:13 pm

Who is the brunette with glasses who sits there knitting while the butler is instructing them all? For some reason I find that hilarious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:09 am

I totally forgot about this show because hockey was on at the same time but I see it's on Hulu so will catch up soon!

Do us viewers know who the millionaire is or have to find out like the girls?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:24 am

@Linds911 we the viewers know but the ladies do not.

KURT is the regular JOE
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:28 am

@chasus71 I figured that but just checking! Thanks!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:30 am

@Linds911 you are welcome.

I actually like the show both guys are really cool and the butler is A+++ entertainment laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney